Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ams inc. Japan z-crazies trip recap 2011 - epic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously Vuk I don't know how you deal with such stress and anguish with your job.

Comment

I find it quite ironic that you go there with your "Premier Nissan Performance Parts Shop" bravado. Whereas really, those poor souls at Nissan in Japan, have absolutely no knowing that quality aftermarket performance products, and companies (that I am sure Nissan would/has recognized), have been copied and undercut by mediocre Chinese manufacturing, ZERO R&D (Copied), and branded "AMS". Ironic... As I am sure Mr. K wouldn't have appreciated that fact, had he known. Poor guy...

Anyways, a lot of awesome pics otherwise. Trip of a lifetime. Way to go!
      Last edited by ZinnZ32; 01-11-2012, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Comment

Awesome pix, looks like a trip of a lifetime, I'm envious .

Let's keep this on topic guys, why is there so much hate? ugh GTRC...

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post
            Awesome pix, looks like a trip of a lifetime, I'm envious .

Let's keep this on topic guys, why is there so much hate? ugh GTRC...
            i guess its just not the same it used to be... why cant we get back to the GLORY days?
            1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

thanks a lot! enjoyed!!!!

Comment

Thanks for sharing, the best part for me was seeing all those race cars all in one building, especially that R390 road version!
                Correct me if im wrong but weren't there only three of those r390's ever made?
                NEPTUNE OPTIMUS MAXIMUS

Comment

No Probs! Yes very limited number to satisfy the criteria for the race versions to be entered in competition.

PROVIDING FOR NISSAN'S FLAGSHIPS SINCE 1992!

SEMA MEMBER & SEMA STREET PERFORMANCE COUNCIL MEMBER

Comment

Man i'd love to visit one of the storages for any brands cars. I mean **** theres so much awesome history in these few pics alone.
                    Double track drift, yo.
                    http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/meh.ro5228.gif

(oo sκylιnε oo)

Comment

We know quite a few of the brass at Nissan,Autech,Nismo,Yokohama due to our affiliations over the years with the various conventions we attend and sponsor. To have this type of opportunity and experience should be viewed for what it is and not undermined.

We share our experience for all to enjoy.

You may be surprised to know that Nissan along with many top tier manufacturers source parts from China.

Regards,

Vuk@AMS

QUOTE=ZinnZ32;501844]I find it quite ironic that you go there with your "Premier Nissan Performance Parts Shop" bravado. Whereas really, those poor souls at Nissan in Japan, have absolutely no knowing that quality aftermarket performance products, and companies (that I am sure Nissan would/has recognized), have been copied and undercut by mediocre Chinese manufacturing, ZERO R&D (Copied), and branded "AMS". Ironic... As I am sure Mr. K wouldn't have appreciated that fact, had he known. Poor guy...

Anyways, a lot of awesome pics otherwise. Trip of a lifetime. Way to go![/QUOTE]

Comment

Yes its a tough gig at times

Originally posted by bobbo View Post
                        Seriously Vuk I don't know how you deal with such stress and anguish with your job.

Comment

Working...
                        X