Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crazy deal on D-max front fenders (70% off) RHDjapan

just saw this

RHDJapan offers the best quality performance parts made in Japan including Nismo, Mugen, Defi, Spoon, Cusco, Tomei, HKS and other JDM brands.

had to share..
    sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

damn thats a nice price ....why's it say won't fit on a gtr though ?

Comment

GTR uses different corner lense. Also GTR side skirt wont fit on them.
      Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by C-unit View Post
        GTR uses different corner lense. Also GTR side skirt wont fit on them.
        k I'm kinda leaning towards these .....i have a 4 door WB r32 but i have the full gtr body on it with the gtr front fenders too and the signal lights too ...so based on that info i want to fit these i would have to get gts lights ?
        something about the stock gtr fenders make me want to keep em aahh

Comment

If only try had decent pricing on the r32 over fenders
          Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by rb26addict View Post
            k I'm kinda leaning towards these .....i have a 4 door WB r32 but i have the full gtr body on it with the gtr front fenders too and the signal lights too ...so based on that info i want to fit these i would have to get gts lights ?
            something about the stock gtr fenders make me want to keep em aahh
            yup. you'll need gtst corner lights. I had a pair of these 5 years ago. fitment is kinda off but you can't complaint for that price. I remember paying $450 for them back in the days.

Comment

f*ck I want it!!!
              Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

+30 mm ? Who really needs to fit ~18x11 +0 rims on a GTR ? You would of need to go in those crazy ass lip VIP wheels lol.

Me want. To bad they don't fit

Comment

Its +30mm on gtst fenders.

Comment

I know right, but I mean if they were made for gtrs it would be awesome lol

As I know theres only widebody and custom made overfenders for GTR right ?

And whats the difference between GTR fender to these overfender in width ?

Comment

I think the GTS fender is smaller than GTR OEM.. so a GTS +30 might only feel like +10 or even flush at what the GTR is already.

If it's only the Corner lens. I would be willing to buy GTS corner lens.
                      Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

Oh god I think I'm going to have to buy a set, price is too insane. Do you guys know if you have to have a rhdjapan account to order? I'm at work and can't check it out myself.
                        89 GTS-T

Comment

When I try to go to rhdjapans site it just takes me to some "pairNIC" website and says "rhdjapan.com is registered with pairNIC!" Anyone else having this problem?
                          Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Comment

Good deal but sounds to good to be true. Also expect massive customs charge.
                            Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

not exactly the d-max one but similar. Just to show how they'll look on a GTR for those who wants them.

D-max one has round vents. Mine are square.

Comment

Working...
                              X