SkyFest 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkyFest 2012

what do you guys think about a 3 day long event for skylines only. members only +1. members could come from all over canada to hang out, sell/swap parts, get more info on skylines, share knowledge. there would be camping for the out of towners.
    a day for a swapmeet. a day for a show and shine and ripping the forks of the crdeit, and other good roads.
    just seeing if this is something that a pepole would be intersted in, and if so who would be intersted in volunteering to help out and be one of the leaders or organizers to make shur everything works and everyone has as nice a time as possible.

I have 46 acers north of brampton. only 2 minutes from the forks of the crdeit and badlands run we did in september.
    Last edited by dark_sky; 01-15-2012, 10:17 AM.
    1991 skyline GTR
    1969 corvette
    1989 cavalier Z24
    1991 skyline GTR
    1985 VW scirocco

sounds interesting..i would be down..do you have roads or ppavement on your 46 acers? hehe it would be better to rip it there than roads with cops

Comment

Definitely interested.

Comment

sounds cool, down for the show and shine!

Comment

sounds fun

Comment

im in

Comment

do you have a date in mind when you want to do this?
              Have a 1992 Nissan 300zx RHD for sale PM me if interested

Comment

yup def down let me know ill let the hamilton crew know, gtrs, gts's, olds, mustang will be coming hope thats all good

Comment

I'll come depending on a date
                  Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Im in. Depending on date.
                    I hope he answers yes to 46 acres of pavement, can we bring extra tires???

Comment

I dont have any paved roads(yet) the ones i do have are gravel and are probably going to be used by pepole coming and going.
                      I dont mean rip the roads like crazy, but cruse at your own discretion. like we did in sept. on the forks.(I will be making a map of road i like to cruse and corner) no one got pulled over by the cops and lots of pepole had fun. (I did even if i wasn't in my GTR)

Im willing to host this event but Im looking for 12 guys to help me organize this as it could be big and I want everyone to have a good time and BE SAFE.
                      so if anyone lives close and wants to help with the planing, organising, setting up and all that jaz it would be much appreciated.
                      even if you dont live close and want to throw some ideas out there about what to do or how to do it, im all ears. I have friends that are security guards and my neighbor is a RCMP tactical squad officer, so thing should be safe without needing to call the cops. but i will not hesitate to call them if i need to.

I would like to keep it GTRC members only at this point just to keep the croud down, untill I know I have help to keep it oganised

any questions or comments shoot away
                      thanks guys
                      1991 skyline GTR
                      1969 corvette
                      1989 cavalier Z24
                      1991 skyline GTR
                      1985 VW scirocco

Comment

If I bring the GT-Four I'll be just happy with the gravel roads

But I am getting a motorcycle, so if I do come out for a day I'd likely bring that instead.

Comment

Working...
                        X