Any interest in group buys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any interest in group buys

As most of you probably know I am going to be finishing my car. When saying that there are some major things that I need left before I can get everything going. I would like to see if anyone was interested in participating in a group buy for the following items:

- tomei cams
    -work rims
    -coil overs
    -aem gauges, or defi gauges

Just wondering if we can all jump on this and all save money. If not that's cool too as i can grab my own items but this would be an option for people to chime in and voice an opinion on some possible group buys they would like to see take place
    Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Im in for about all of them, let me know.

Comment

coilovers and gauges
      I love Skylines! My jackstands never get stolen...

Comment

Coilovers depending on brand/type and price.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Comment

This is what i have left on my parts collection list, waiting for good prices to come up
          -Nistune Type 2 board with license and Consult cable
          -Tomei Head Gasket
          -Tomei valve springs
          -Tomei Timing Belts
          -genuine nissan full engine gasket kit
          -genuine nissan idler/tensioner pulley
          -Reimax N1 Oil pump gear set
          -Precision 46mm wastegate
          -

Comment

Would be interested in defi gauges
            Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
            hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

interested in defi gauges
              1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Ok it looks like we will grab some coilovers with a few more people needed of course but if we get a few more that would be awesome. Any special name brand in mind guys? For me I would like to stick to teins or Cusco but open to ideas.

And I would love to rock some deck gauges so someone jump in on that too!

Brian it seems like you need a bit of everything. I would suggest contacting joe at powerhouse for some good pricing

Comment

Hey Chris I'd be interested in some Powerbymax or another top end coilover group buy.

PBM has Gtst them in stock and I'm pretty sure I could get them at decent prices.
                  Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

Originally posted by Supraclean View Post
                    Hey Chris I'd be interested in some Powerbymax or another top end coilover group buy.

PBM has Gtst them in stock and I'm pretty sure I could get them at decent prices.
                    I really wouldn't consider powered by max to be to anything close to top end coilovers. I might be interested in a coilover group buy but only if it was an actual decent brand.

Comment

Work Rims all the way. What do you have in mind?
                      1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

We have amazing prices on Tomei cams right now:

Also we would be interested in doing group buys for you guys, the only thing is they usually end in disappointment for everyone because of buyers that flake out.
                        RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
                        http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
                        1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

^ Daryl I will be grabbing a set of those camshafts

Now this is great I think we have some good numbers showing up for the group buy on coilovers. Can everyone agree on tein coilovers?

Comment

I would be in for a set of Teins. Pencil me in as money talks.

EDIT: Im out of this one. Too Early for my wallet.
                            Last edited by beacher1B0; 01-21-2012, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Nice! Good to hear.

Umm another thing would could do is ecu's. I'm looking into a aem ems 2. Great ecu

Comment

Working...
                              X