Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone thinking about sending their 32 down south?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone thinking about sending their 32 down south?

Just wondering if anyone is thinking of selling their 32 to the states when they become eligible, and if so what kind of prices do you anticipate getting for them when they go?
    '95 GTR

im going to guess maybe a couple thousand more than how much they go for here? i guess slowly itll go down

Comment

Not sure, I still want a GTR more than ever, so if I can get a good price for mine I'll sell and buy a GTR locally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      1989 R32 Skyline GTR SOLD!!!!

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
      -Bruce Lee

Comment

Honestly I am in the us and if you look hard enough you can get them for good prices. I paid 14 for mine with greddy turbos greddy induction setup and a ton of extras. however not to say it didn't need alot of work. However I will have a collection of them once they are easily obtainable here. Really looking forward to a daily gts.
        91 gtr , 93 rx7 type r and a multicolor 240 スカイライン

Comment

Screw the USA guys, sell me your r32 GTR!
          BNR32- Sold
          1998 Evolution V

Comment

r32's go for 40G in some states

Comment

Maybe a fed legal one.
              Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Mine will be one of the first US legal R32's.
                If I can get a lil chunck more for it then I'll sell it there.
                I have been offered good $$ for it there a few times but decided I don't need the hassle or risk until it's legal.
                Nobody here wants to pay more than 5k for a GTST nowadays.....even at SHOWROOM condition.
                Hoping for an optimistic 9-10 from the US. Car needs nothing.
                Plan is to eventually sell it and get a R33 GTR or MKIV.
                '89 GTST - SOLD
                '92 GTR
                '94 Mitsubishi Pajero 2.8TD LWB
                '12 Mazda3 Sport Skyactiv

Comment

Mine will also be one of the first legal to import state side.

Everything has a price, I'll just leave it at that.
                  Last edited by collector240sx; 03-26-2012, 08:30 PM.
                  14 VW Jetta TDI
                  05 Sentra SpecV - winter beater -
                  95 240sx (RB25DET powered)
                  95 240sx ( powered)
                  89 GTR - Money Pit -

Comment

They're cheaper in the states than they are here. You'd be amazed at how many skylines there are in the states already. As many as canada, maybe even more. You just have to know where to look.

I've been offered USA cars before for so cheap I thought about buying them just to part out on the spot and scrap.

I feel like getting them back across the border is going to be nearly impossible even with state legal cars, nevermind ones with no title and no paperwork.
                    Last edited by Terrh; 03-26-2012, 10:48 PM.
                    1992 GTR - 2.7L, GT2871R's, forged bottom end, big valves, 270* cams, R34 getrag
                    2000 Honda Insight - 70+mpg daily driver
                    2003 Sierra 2500HD Diesel - Tow vehicle

Comment

Imagine how terrible it would be if we had that 25 year wait :P I cant wait to see some R34 on the road soon.

Just a question though, sorry to be off topic (if it really matters that im offtopic) but how come the R34 MSRP was so much higher than R32/R33?

Also remember Farmer's R34 for being sold for 50k, so how much do you think they'll cost landed a year or so after their legal?
                      Double track drift, yo.
                      http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/meh.ro5228.gif

(oo sκylιnε oo)

Comment

Originally posted by Xeno-Vibe View Post
                        Imagine how terrible it would be if we had that 25 year wait :P I cant wait to see some R34 on the road soon.

Just a question though, sorry to be off topic (if it really matters that im offtopic) but how come the R34 MSRP was so much higher than R32/R33?

Also remember Farmer's R34 for being sold for 50k, so how much do you think they'll cost landed a year or so after their legal?
                        1. R32 GTR - 43,934 R33 GTR - 16,422 R34 GTR - 11,310 production numbers. Thats why.

2. alot of history on farmers car from what i know. half cut car i believe? not entirely sure. there is a full r34 gtr here in bc that isnt a half cut and or kit car driving around. Silver/grey.

my esitmates based on japan prices.

r34 GTT $10,000-$15,000 landed all said and done on road.
                        r34 GTR $35,000-$50,000 landed all said and done on road.

Comment

Supplied 3 32R's just recently to air force service workers here in Japan. They all plan to head back in a couple years. We should start a loaner program, keep the car safe in Japan with a bonded air force sergeant hahahaha

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
                          For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

Working...
                          X