Anyone know pur auto #?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know pur auto #?

Yeah anyone know thier private cell #? I have the shop #. thier website sAys open at 9am. But the sign on thier door says open at 10am lol. Kinda just waitig here. Hope someone. Comes soon. It was a long drive during rush hour. Pm me if you know the managers #. Thx

You Need to speak to Vlad , he is in at around 11am as far as i know ..

Cheers

Comment

Mods can delete this now. They came at ten. I was just worried no one was gonna come cuz i think they were expecting me at 11-12. Anyways dudes was very friendly and helpfull. I will be going back once i gather more cash. Yeah that shop is filled with monsters. damn. Me so jealous

Comment

You probably saw my silver Skyrine.
        1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Yeah that thing must be a beast aswell. I hope i see it again at skymeet this year. And i hope the other guy brings his r334 too.i never saw one in person b4. That shiet is ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by JVizZLe View Post
            And i hope the other guy brings his r334 too.i never saw one in person b4. That shiet is ridiculous!
            Ill try bringing it to most of the events out there this summer. Still waiting for new wheels and some carbon parts to arrive... Should be all ready to go by the end of May.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X