Originally posted by Infinity238
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
sold my skyline, need to buy another what should I get?
Collapse
X
-
I lolled at the chick magnet comment too. My buddy owns a R35 and can't get over how it's a sausagefest every time he goes out. I told him its related to the letters G, T and R.Originally posted by Marus92 View PostIf you're just looking for a new Skyline and don't care for the trim, an R34 GTT with an R34 GTR front end, RWD and some decent power would be loads of fun and a mega chick magnet.
The most attention I ever had with one of my cars was when I owned a e46 M3 vert ( cuz it was a bimmer, had shiny deep dish HREs and a folding roof) and my NSX ( cuz it looks like a missile sitting on the road). Chicks like cars that draw attention to them sitting in it, not to 500hp 2 doors that look like a cousin of the Accord Coupe lol.
"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"
Comment
-
Hahah. That is the truth. The letter GTR is great to attract dudes. Chicks digs modern luxury sports cars.Originally posted by JZ View PostI lolled at the chick magnet comment too. My buddy owns a R35 and can't get over how it's a sausagefest every time he goes out. I told him its related to the letters G, T and R.
The most attention I ever had with one of my cars was when I owned a e46 M3 vert ( cuz it was a bimmer, had shiny deep dish HREs and a folding roof) and my NSX ( cuz it looks like a missile sitting on the road). Chicks like cars that draw attention to them sitting in it, not to 500hp 2 doors that look like a cousin of the Accord Coupe lol.10 Infiniti FX35
09 Infiniti G37X coupe
02 Subaru WRX....sold
01 VW jetta 1.8T....sold
90-00-08 BNR32
92 NX2000...sold
95 S14 LE...Sold
Comment


Comment