Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A worthy project?

Hi,

I have a question, would this be a worthy project; for aprox $225? It's tilted as a salvage but has some major damage
    link
    Pictures:

and how would you rebuild it?
    PS. not a troll
    Thanks for any help!

Personally I would buy it, but not for a rebuild. Just for the interior parts and anything you could salvage from the engine. Just my 2 cents
    '92 GTS-t type M
    '93 Mitsubishi GTO
    2000 F-150

Comment

you think there is anything worth in the engine bay? or just the interior? how difficult would a rebuild be (with professional help)

Comment

225? For the car?

Comment

yes, it's on auction

Comment

You could def make money on a part out. The seats are worth more than 225 and the wheels are another 500. As far as rebuilding it and puttin it back together it's far from worth it.
            1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

It might actually be a V-spec I possibly if that adds to anything

Comment

You'd make a fortune parting it out, probably enough to buy another gtr, maybe one that needs work but less than that one, I think it's too much damage, I see lots a $$ in parts, , 225 seems fishy though, maybe just starting at 225, any reserve?

Comment

Ya $225 is extremely cheap for that. I think its a $225. Buy for $1000 and still make cash off that part out. Wish we had a Skyline in an auction here :P

Comment

Plus I spy a Nismo decal and (I think) Kakimoto exhaust

Comment

V spec would have brembo brakes , $$$$, $$$$ ,

Comment

Where is the car?

Comment

If I has Brembos and you part it out I'll take them

PS if you tell anyone where this car is you'll get it robbed from you!! haha

Comment

Hahah, I was gonna say I'll take the spats, see could be sellin stuff already, lol

Comment

I wasn't thinking of robing it , just maybe it was still in Japan, probably cost a small fortune to ship over here, I wouldn't tell anybody either, watch the bidding skyrocket.

Comment

Working...
                              X