Rear spat styles? (and instalation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear spat styles? (and instalation)

I've been looking around for rear spats (the ones that go behind the rear wheels) and i've noticed most of them have a a narrow part that wraps around the rear bumper and i don't really like this look, maybe its just me??? Ive seen some that don't have this piece and just cut off at the bumper i was wondering what brands/models do this syle??

Also what is the process for attaching rear spats behind the back wheels? Do you have to drill into the bottom of the qaurter panel or is there some kinda crazy adhesive or two sided tape lol

Also if anyone spats for sale especially in kh2 grey let me know!!!

Literally all it is double sided tape that attaches to the quarter panel. And then 2 screws that have wholes, which already are in the wheel well. That's it...

As for the styles. I think the one with the wrap is gtr. And the one without the wrap on the bumper is type m which is gtst

I may be wrong about that but thats what I have gathered.

Sent from my Iconia Tab A510 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by h4X6; 09-25-2012, 10:34 PM.
    Currently rollin' in a 1997 Nissan 240sx こうき

The artist formally known as Cory Scheuer

Comment

I think the one that wraps your talking about is probably the Trust style ones. There are a few different options out there.
      “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

I got a set from Daryl at Right Drive... they are the same as what are on the car in the top banner of the GTRC website.

Comment

Always thought they were valances =p

whats a valance then?? googled it but it showed rear bumper cover

Comment

Working...
          X