Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

and so it begins......R34 GTT build dates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 326_godzilla View Post
    Would you be adding the R34 on your avatar?? Might as well complete the cycle!

We will see, I'm actually more inclined to pick up another 32 for track duty.

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

Originally posted by JZ View Post
      We will see, I'm actually more inclined to pick up another 32 for track duty.
      MKIV approves this post.
      1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

so jelly of you guys right now. were stuck with R32's here

Comment

never really liked the gtt, for me its GTR or nothing

Comment

same for most people, but then again you have the guys that will buy a gtst because they dont need the big motor and extra weight with awd. same with the drift/hardpark crowd. they like the GTST/GTTs because theyre half the price and in some cases easier to work with (parts/prices/not wanting to hack up expensive cars). but yes Id love a BNR34. bucketlist for damn sure
            Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

For me, it just came down to preference. I would also love a GTR but my 2wd gts-t keeps me happy
              1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Dont forget the price difference... It's almost 3x as much

R34 Gtt - 600,000jpy to 1,000,000 jpy
                R34 gtr - 3,500,000 to 4,500,000jpy
                Last edited by cooke24; 11-30-2012, 11:00 AM.

Comment

ya those prices make it very Ouch,.. lol
                  Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

for a car that was produced in very small numbers, I anticipate price skyrocketing in the coming years. With only 9000 ever made, nevermind ones that have been crashed, raced, sold to permanent owners....there wont be many left lol. especially when 3/4 of the car enthusiasts world wide want one.

Comment

would love to own a motorex gtr34 some day! my pockets aint deep enough though

Comment

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                        for a car that was produced in very small numbers, I anticipate price skyrocketing in the coming years. With only 9000 ever made, nevermind ones that have been crashed, raced, sold to permanent owners....there wont be many left lol. especially when 3/4 of the car enthusiasts world wide want one.
                        Yeah, people will definitely have to pay in order to play for a GTR. The strong yen is not doing anyone any favors right now either.

I'm curious to see how many GTR 34's I'll see in the wild once they are legal.

Comment

Not many I don't think. Considering the price of a r35 down south

Comment

See I'm not sure about that. I know 95% of my peers/skyline owners would take a 34 GTR over all. It's all personal taste, personally I'd take a $10,000 BNR32 over an R35 any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by cooke24 View Post
                              Dont forget the price difference... It's almost 3x as much

R34 Gtt - 600,000jpy to 1,000,000 jpy
                              R34 gtr - 3,500,000 to 4,500,000jpy
                              For that kind of coin I'd rather slip into an R35. Call me a fan boy, but I still would take one over a JDM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Voodoo_ChildR32; 12-01-2012, 11:25 PM.
                              1989 R32 Skyline GTR SOLD!!!!

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
                              -Bruce Lee

Comment

I don't see myself changing my R33 GTR for an R34 GTR with the amount of time and money i have spent on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X