Ordering Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering Parts

Has anyone ordered anything off of Rightdriveparts?
    I need two front rotors for my r32 gtr

found them on there for $340 just wondering if anyone has any feedback on the site good or bad?

or if you know of any better part sites?

thanks!
    Leah
    That girl with the GT-R

Ordering Parts

Daryl at RightDrive is good, I've used him I'm the past, quick shipping. AMS also offers a 2 PC rotor set for bnr32's, also supposedly a Canadian company but oddly doesn't offer shipping quotes in Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Voodoo_ChildR32; 03-05-2013, 05:59 PM.
    1989 R32 Skyline GTR SOLD!!!!

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
    -Bruce Lee

Comment

Wouldn't go with AMS... No customer's service!

Daryl's great! He can find you whatever you need at competitive price! Very good customer's service too! Buy with confidence!!
      My sky got 99 problems but to find bitches ain't one

Once you go sky; Parts you're going to buy...

Comment

Originally posted by Fred-R View Post
        Wouldn't go with AMS... No customer's service!

Daryl's great! He can find you whatever you need at competitive price! Very good customer's service too! Buy with confidence!!
        Ya, slowly throwing all my AMS parts in the scrap bin. They are a cheap alternative, but I agree customer service sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

-Bruce Lee

Comment

Really, I've ordered lots of parts from AMS, I've never had an issue, and I'm way the hell over here.

RightDrive is pretty good too, Nissan Canada is also good.

Jon.
          Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Humper View Post
            Really, I've ordered lots of parts from AMS, I've never had an issue, and I'm way the hell over here.

RightDrive is pretty good too, Nissan Canada is also good.

Jon.
            I can't even get through to order new ends for my tension rods, that's why they are going in the garbage. The online site is a joke, it doesn't work for ordering online as it will not give you ANY shipping options.

Go with Daryl, nuff said, lol.
            Last edited by Voodoo_ChildR32; 03-05-2013, 08:04 PM.

-Bruce Lee

Comment

Rightdrive and Feast are both very good, oem parts I tend to order thru Nissan now.

Comment

Leah, are you in a rush? I ask as these are hefty and postage not super cheap from Japan. If your not in a rush, can do a pair for around 250 CAD. Confirm by email if you need more help with this => parts @ feastautoexport.com

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
                For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

Hi Leah, we sell the DBA line of rotors, and rest assured they are the best quality rotors on the market for under $200 a piece.
                  If you have any questions on ordering, or the products we sell, please don't hesitate to contact us via PM, at parts@rightdrive.ca, or toll free at 1-877-398-8220.
                  RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
                  http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
                  1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

+1 for Adam at feast. Very good prices all the time!!
                    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Feast Auto Export, RightDrive are good.

I currently run DBA rotors on my car, good rotors (big cooling channel down middle of rotor).

I would suggest spending more and buying 2 piece rotors, as the outer part of a 2 piece rotor is cheaper to replace and they do look better (race look), don't warp as easily as a single piece rotor.

Cheap, good quality aftermarket replacement rotors would be from Brembo.

Also I would suggest new brakepads at same time and bed them both in. Bedding both of them in on street requires light 3 sec at a time (123, pull foot off brake pedal, 123 pull foot off brake pedal) pulse braking for 300km or so (avoiding heavy braking and when you stop, don't keep foot on brake pedal, use handbrake, as brake pad can melt onto rotor if you keep your foot on brake pedal and cause a slippery spot on rotor). Then drive from high speeds to low speeds (exiting motorway a few times) while braking to fully bed brake pads in. Then drive normally.
                      Last edited by Skym; 03-06-2013, 02:46 PM.
                      RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Awesome thanks for all the feedback! Good thing I paid off my MasterCard just in time to max it out with car parts
                        That girl with the GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by floydispink View Post
                          Awesome thanks for all the feedback! Good thing I paid off my MasterCard just in time to max it out with car parts
                          Your better half must be proud of you financial priority decisions lol
                          Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                          Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                          Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                          Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                          Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                          White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                          lol

Comment

Originally posted by NismoS-tune View Post
                            Your better half must be proud of you financial priority decisions lol
                            LOL, I think we are all in the same boat on that point.

-Bruce Lee

Comment

you can sleep in your car but you cant race your house
                              That girl with the GT-R

Comment

Working...
                              X