Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP: Need a Coilpack Harness.. I think..Anyone Local that I can barrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP: Need a Coilpack Harness.. I think..Anyone Local that I can barrow?

I had some issues with my car bogging, it would run fine and then it would bog, then it would run fine again.. was weird. Then the EGT light came on, so I did some research and thought it was a clogged cat.

Anyways, I removed the cat, and installed a test pipe, installed all new plugs and did a compression test and got 155-160 across all cylinders!

Then put all the plugs back in and started the car, and it was bogging/misfiring at idle... I check the out everything and narrowed it down to my coilpack harness. I had the car running, and unplugged each to find out which one didnt make a difference. and cylinder 4-5 coild pack harness plugs are connected but not working properly for some reason...

I was wondering if anyone local has a spare, or even the one on there car that i can try to assure this is my issue.. my buddy who i normally would ask sold his car so..

Im located near brantford, ont. I live in burford but the car is located at my father in laws shop in Vanessa. (south of brantford, north of simcoe area)

type in vanessa, ontario in the link below to see approx location.
    Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.

If anyone would be able to help me out that would be much appreciated!! I have a LCBO Gift Card for who ever can help.

please text / pm 519-771-712zero

Thanks
    Nick
    Last edited by Nvdgtr; 05-12-2013, 03:23 PM.

You should pick up a WS coil harness kit from Daryl @Rightdrive. I just pick up a set and it is top quality. And only 70 something dollars.
    10 Infiniti FX35
    09 Infiniti G37X coupe
    02 Subaru WRX....sold
    01 VW jetta 1.8T....sold
    90-00-08 BNR32
    92 NX2000...sold
    95 S14 LE...Sold

Comment

i got a factory one u can borrow u got a attessa ecu i can try out

Comment

Check your ignitor while you're at it. It's common for them to fail.

Comment

Working...
        X