Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gts4 or gtr Attessa Ecu

Afternoon

Just wondering if anyone has an ecu i can borrow to see if mines dead?

I am located in Richmond Hill Ontario

Cheers

Rob

anyone willing to help me out...? i am willing to throw you some cash or 12pack of beer or dinner

Comment

i guess not much people owns an skyline by yo hood.. so i finally check the attesa ecu for codes and i have only code 3 and it seem like its just an wheel speed sensor hopefully thats all it is..

Comment

good luck man, i found one guy and when i asked today at a meet he didnt seem like he wanted to help.. so might just have to order one

Comment

I'm in the KW area; I'd be willing to let you try mine, but I'm currently trying to figure out if it's even working, so that may not be ideal for you?

Comment

Keswich.... ? we can test it even just plug mine in and see if you get any lights

PM me ur number

Comment

Kitchener/Waterloo, or Waterloo to be more specific. Let me know if that's too far, otherwise I don't mind at least trying to help out.

Comment

Originally posted by tenkay View Post
                Kitchener/Waterloo, or Waterloo to be more specific. Let me know if that's too far, otherwise I don't mind at least trying to help out.

I just bought one from nengun action for 5buck. Should be here in 3-5 business days

Comment

5 bucks? Dang ... Sweet deal man.. Sorry I couldn't find mine

Comment

its ok Steveo... if this doesnt work i am coming after yours

Comment

Working...
                    X