Too Fast Motors are Thieves!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Fast Motors are Thieves!

Don't buy anything from Too Fast Motors in the GTA!
    I bought a Tomei Fuel Pressure Regulator from them 2 weeks ago, and it is fake and doesn't even work! When I was buying it I asked them if it was authentic and they said it was. After I installed it yesterday, it wasn't doing anything and my car ran like s*&t. I did some research online and found out that the one I bought fits the fake ones to a tee.
    Now I spent $85 for a piece of garbage because these guys are scammers and lie to honest customers.
    So don't buy anything from them, it will probably be fake and a piece of s^$t! F#@kiung thieves!

Oh, and I love how they always say they are so JDM. Let's see, fake Tomei parts, shitty-ass Dai wheels and Password JDM fender washers are NOT JDM!

Comment

You paid $85 for a genuine tome part huh… haha

Maybe they didn't know it was fake. Just cause someone sells it doesn't mean they make it.
      I work in an industrial plant and we regularly see knock off parts of all sorts. It happens to the best of us.

Send it back, get your money back and order from a tomei approved dealer, no worries then.
      No build thread.
      1991 nissan
      El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

how do you know it was fake, what are the signs
        Last edited by rob_96; 03-29-2014, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Bruizer, I thought it was too good to be true. But they said it was real, so I thought they were selling off old stock for cheap or something. I guess it was too good to be true. Will be buying from a proper shop this time.

Rob, check here:

Comment

i think i got screwed as well... they said the same thing to me... mine came in tomei packaging and with instructions and gauge

Comment

I am contacting Tomei about this... you should do the same

Comment

Originally posted by skyline_life View Post
                Bruizer, I thought it was too good to be true. But they said it was real, so I thought they were selling off old stock for cheap or something. I guess it was too good to be true. Will be buying from a proper shop this time.

Rob, check here:
                http://www.tomeipowered.com/BTE/inde...re-regulators/
                You know the old saying... Sucks to hear that you got burned, but chalk the $85 up as a life lesson. At least there was no damage to your engine.

Comment

they still need to know about the stores man who cares took me less than 5 min to contact them and i put in too fast motors website in the details

u worked hard for that money and they provided u with a shitty service... lets at least try and do something...

Comment

Not sure if Tomei have trademarked their name and logo in Canada, but if you do know they are, you can file a case with RCMP about said company selling counterfeit products.

Make sure the company is trademarked in Canada because if they aren't, it technically is legal to sell the counterfeit products.

Comment

Originally posted by rob_96 View Post
                      u worked hard for that money and they provided u with a shitty service... lets at least try and do something...
                      Aren't we doing that right now...no-one on here will buy anything from these bozos. Besides...why would you even think about dealing with a company with a cheese ball name like "Too Fast Motors"...trying way to hard to sound cool.

Jon.
                      Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

When I bought my tomei fpr it was actually harder to find an authentic unit over a fake.. Have to be very careful.
                        - Adam

:
                        http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

Go to "Alibaba.com" and type in ANY top end jdm performance name.
                          HKS,billion, toda, tomei, greddy, and on and on
                          Sparco, momo,nardi.
                          There are number of people in alberta selling this fake crap on Kijiji.
                          Even more on Ebay

Comment

right drive. always. they are a tomei dealer.
                            RB25 Powered RWD GT-R

Owner for Turtle Garage Hicas Delete Systems

Comment

Too shitty, too fast drive by their store all the time ...always wanted to stop by but the abundance of Hondas and 370z's with shitty fitting body kits in front of the store was a down turn for me. Right drive +1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X