Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in the Toronto/Scarborough area wanna help a brotha out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in the Toronto/Scarborough area wanna help a brotha out?

Hey guys,

Hope this is the right place (if not mods please move). I purchased a 90 R32 in January and have it in storage in Toronto until I can legally bring it down next year. I am coming up in two weeks to check on it, start it up, let it run and get some more fuel stabilizer in it/do some more long term maintenance to it.

I have to do a clutch slave cylinder on it which I got from NISMO (Nissan parts manager perk) but obviously this is not something I can do myself. Anyone in the Toronto/Scarborough area got a free weekend to maybe help me put it in/bleed it? I can repay you with beers and food!

Thanks in advance,

Patrick

Can u get a plate and drive it to a shop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

lol not sure. Since I am not a resident I highly doubt it. If it were here in the states I would slap my rental car plates on it and rock out but I have seen one too many episodes of "locked up abroad" and I am not about to piss off the Canadian police!

Where do you have in mind if I can make something happen?

Comment

Here is the write-up,seems like very easy job,maybe for one hour with some basic tools,maybe change the clutch line as well while under there.
        Skyline GTR R33

Comment

yea i am fairly mechanically savvy but the problem is that 2nd person to pump that clutch pedal and hold it while i get the air out of the system.

Comment

Anyone in the Toronto/Scarborough area wanna help a brotha out?

I was gonna say get the braided line as we'll....I just opened a shop and would like to serve the community as well as my own clients. I'm a tech with 8 years of experience in foreign and domestic as we'll as a skyline owner. I know ppl trust the established joints like RS and PUr/euro charged for custom stuff but it is also reflected in their price. Basic maintenance is something that I picked up a while ago while still apprenticing at a dealership. So if you want and can figure out a way you're welcome to bring your sky on a hoist and get work done by a licensed tech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by 99_SI; 03-31-2014, 11:18 PM.

Comment

so I take it that is a no on the locals?

Comment

hey man where about are u and when do u want to do this.... i might be able to

Comment

ya know... i started a thread and didn't even put the date. I will be up the weekend of the 19th-20th. Gotta get to the MOT in Scarborough before 1PM Saturday but after that is when I am going to try to do this. If you are free and can help Ill treat you to some food and beers if that is cool.

Comment

Where is the storage?,if I am free that weekend,i could come and bring some tools if needed,.Hopefully weather will be good.
                    Skyline GTR R33

Comment

It's in storage at the Storwell in Scarborough.

Comment

Pm me location and time, so i am able to see. I should be able.

Comment

I pm'ed you,just need you to confirm time and location.
                          Skyline GTR R33

Comment

So i went to help this guy and he didnt even make a pass on me once... haha. Na he was a straight shooter and a very nice guy, he was so happy to see his car and def help him out again if he never needs it

Comment

yea there needs to be a vouch button!! Rob is a hell of a guy and really saved my ass!! Thanks again dude!

Comment

Working...
                              X