Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JSP Trading Inc. Yokohama Legit or Crook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JSP Trading Inc. Yokohama Legit or Crook?

I was speaking to a guy from Kansas tonight, and he told me he was looking at buying a 1989 GTR from Jun at JSP Trading Inc. He described the car to me, and I recognized it from their web site.
    I also noticed on NicoClub that a guy claims to have bought this same car back on March 3, 2014, paid a deposit and storage fees, in the thousands of US $s. for the same car. In his Nico post, he said Jun had told him the car was only driven on Sundays by an elderly gentleman, and was very well maintained.
    Have a look at JSP site, watch the video, and tell me that there is nothing wrong with the low oil pressure.
    So, what i'm looking for is this. Has anyone on this site have any knowledge of this JSP Trading?
    Jun there tells me they have exported more than 200 cars to Vancouver.
    Are they OK to deal with, or crooks like most used car dealers?
    Dying to get some info on this, so we can stop the madness!
    There's no buisness like GO biusness

nothing wrong with the low oil pressure!!? Last time i had low pressure, my engine blew up...
    My sky got 99 problems but to find bitches ain't one

Once you go sky; Parts you're going to buy...

Comment

From what you've described, it sounds fishy enough to raise a few flags...

Comment

Here is JSP's reply to my questions about sellig a car which has already been sold.
        Update web isn't problem unless we say that car is available. actually that car is going to FL Aug 2014 and we have no time each GTR listed on web
        Many GTRs are requested from someone interested and we inform available cars to any potential buyer is our company activity that should no be any problem for you.

I know you want pick some defect point from us we have no problem if you don't feel comfortable deal for that car, Let us know. If you still need pictures I will take them tomorrow.

thanks
        JSP
        Well I'll leave it up to you to determine what he is saying here.

Comment

Bump, any one deal with JPS Trading before???

Comment

Have you asked the initial guy who has given his deposit if he has already received the vehicle? If the man has received it, then your Kansas guy may have a problem. If the man hasn't, then I don't see any problem.

That said, I'm not sure if I would deal with him. Not because I prefer others, which I do, mainly because of the language barrier. Sounds like he may be using a translator or he has minimal amount of practice with English.

That being said, JSP Trading Inc. Yokohama doesn't seem to pop up in the list of Japanese registered businesses so I'm not sure if it is actually registered as a proper business. Might be named something else or I may have missed it so obviously, this isn't to be quoted and/or based upon.

Comment

I have had contact with the first buyer. He said his car was to be stored until August and then shipped to Florida.
              Jun Sato told me he has sold 200 cars to Canada shipped to Vancouver, and no one here has bought from him?
              I have a contact in Tokyo who speaks English very well and I'll be paying him to go to Yokohama and inspect the car.
              Are you willing to share the company info of the business that you do trust?

Thanks for your input.

Comment

I'm going to be doing my own import with Brave Auto International if that's what you're asking.

Comment

Do you need help sourcing another car? Seems like you should drop this one and move on.

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
                  For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

Working...
                  X