Heard there's a law coming in Quebec that's going to affect Skyline owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard there's a law coming in Quebec that's going to affect Skyline owners

Apparently there's a going to be a new law this summer that's going to ban Skylines and other stuff? Anyone hear anything like this? Or is this a stupid rumor?

ban skylines!!?? I don't think they can do that... At least, not for the pre 2009's
    My sky got 99 problems but to find bitches ain't one

Once you go sky; Parts you're going to buy...

Comment

Originally posted by Fred-R View Post
      ban skylines!!?? I don't think they can do that... At least, not for the pre 2009's
      Sure they can if they want to. Example:

RCMP reclassified the Swiss Arms Green Special from non-restricted to prohibited one night. It went from a firearm that doesn't have to be registered to one that being in possession of makes you a criminal without the proper license (which will not be issued to individuals post 1998).

Completely legal for over 10 years and now it's not.

However, rumours are rumours unless someone can prove otherwise and I wouldn't be overly worried if they can't.
      Last edited by aaronisonfire; 04-11-2014, 07:10 PM.

Comment

With a major regime change to a much more federalist government....I doubt it. The whack job loonies were shown the door....a$$ first.

Jon.
        Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Humper View Post
          With a major regime change to a much more federalist government....I doubt it. The whack job loonies were shown the door....a$$ first.

Jon.
          btw john.. when the ban got real in QC.. the Liberal had the power. so that argument is invalid however, you have no source for your rumors so #dontcare lol.
          Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

They've been saying this rumor as long as I've owned a gtr (2005)
            No build thread.
            1991 nissan
            El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

Originally posted by cobrAA View Post
              btw john.. when the ban got real in QC.. the Liberal had the power. so that argument is invalid however, you have no source for your rumors so #dontcare lol.
              What rumors....it's of fantastically clear public record that the Parti Quebecois is full of nutbars. I am willing to bet that the year the ban became real was either just before or during the Liberals minority government...pandering to the nutbars.

This really wasnt supposed to be a political discusion but you should know that MOST of the west regards Quebec as a forien contry with really odd rules....whats with all the contests that are fine for everyone else but banned in Quebec, the fear of foreners but every second person seems to be from the middle east or somewhere similar, banning RHDs, language natzies.....

Just an observation from a middle aged dude totally removed from that end of the country.

Jon.
              Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Humper View Post
                What rumors....it's of fantastically clear public record that the Parti Quebecois is full of nutbars. I am willing to bet that the year the ban became real was either just before or during the Liberals minority government...pandering to the nutbars.

This really wasnt supposed to be a political discusion but you should know that MOST of the west regards Quebec as a forien contry with really odd rules....whats with all the contests that are fine for everyone else but banned in Quebec, the fear of foreners but every second person seems to be from the middle east or somewhere similar, banning RHDs, language natzies.....

Just an observation from a middle aged dude totally removed from that end of the country.

Jon.
                rumors refered to OP. As for your comments. everyone is entitled to theirs. I dont want to get into that.
                Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

Yes, no need to let this get silly. Like it's been said already...there has been "rumours" about this for as long as I can remember. From all the provinces.

Jon.

Comment

Quebec's the worst ******* province in Canada man

Comment

That kind of silly. Thats just not Cricket old chap.

Jon.

Comment

I thought that registering a new RHD was already banned in QC?
                        www.artpal.com/philbrick

Comment

Working...
                        X