Wheel repair in BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel repair in BC

Yes I did a search on this board and didnt find anything.

Can anyone recommend a place for repairing curb rashes ?

TIA

Panthers

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Currently rollin' in a 1997 Nissan 240sx こうき

The artist formally known as Cory Scheuer

Comment

Nubrite in Surrey, they do wheel repairs for auto dealers around the lower mainland and probably still do, got this info from a few factory dealer mechanics. Green is another one that a few body shops that I know deals with. Oh, and Panthers was mentions by people in my other car forum.
      Last edited by Bossman; 07-04-2014, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Nubrite did my wheels, reasonably prices and worked magic on one wheel that was egg shaped and curbed really bad.

Jon.
        Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

panther

Comment

Thanks everyone ! will be giving the shops a call on monday to get some quotes !

Comment

Greens or Panther, some of the mobile guys just bondo and airbrush, ok for a used car lot but not for your own vehicle, Greens repairs are always top notch in my experience

Comment

greens automotive refinished the wheels on my ford under warranty because of corrosion. the dealer told me only greens could do black chrome after unsucessfully trying other shops in the area. what i got back was better than new (OEM finish had lots of orange peel).

i've seen western wheelcraft set up shop at another dealership doing all the damaged wheels in the used car department. i did see some bondo work being performed and i can confirm what was said above regarding airbrushing. the end results were good and cheap, but i cannot comment on the longevity of such a repair?

Comment

Yaa you want your wheels repaired and refinished not just covered up for $75. Expect to pay minimum $200 a wheel

Comment

Working...
                  X