Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone here dealt with these guys before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone here dealt with these guys before?

Has anyone here used jp-carparts.com for ordering OEM stuff for your Skylines? The site seems legit but you never know..

I guess I should have mentioned as well.. I got a quote for a couple things off there but haven't pulled the trigger yet. They said that it takes about 2-3 business days after payment to ship (ships using DHL) and should get to Canada within 3 days. Seems quick for stuff coming from Japan? Anyways... just wanted some thoughts!

Comment

I'm not too sure about the company but I DO know that DHL is the absolute worst company to deal with in terms of fees and co-ordinating parcel pickup / dropoff.

Let me know how it goes, the site looks like a valuable resource.
      Jordie Lewis
      1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

Originally posted by S13Jordie View Post
        I'm not too sure about the company but I DO know that DHL is the absolute worst company to deal with in terms of fees and co-ordinating parcel pickup / dropoff.

Let me know how it goes, the site looks like a valuable resource.
        Yea I've dealt with DHL before and I agree they are terrible to deal with (almost as bad as UPS lol). I have a few more options for what I'm looking for but if I do end up trying these guys out I will let everyone know!

Comment

I've received rush packages from Japan in 2-3 days, so the shipping times seems correct.

Comment

Originally posted by EMAGDNIM View Post
            I've received rush packages from Japan in 2-3 days, so the shipping times seems correct.
            I was able to find most of the stuff I was looking for locally here but I think I am going to place a small order with these guys as well just to see how everything works out!

Comment

What do you need help with buying? Shoot an email if you need help => parts@feastautoexport.com

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
              For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

Originally posted by support@feastauto View Post
                What do you need help with buying? Shoot an email if you need help => parts@feastautoexport.com
                I was looking for a couple OEM hardware parts and gaskets. I was able to find them here. If I need anything else I will definitely get hold of you

Comment

Just would like to bring this thread back quickly to give you guys some feedback.

I wanted to see if these guys were legit and a good source... and all I have to say is I am thoroughly impressed. I ordered a few parts from them this Monday, everything shipped out Tuesday... and got home from work today (Wednesday) and the package was on my doorstep. Only thing I had to do extra was pay import charges. Just thought I would let you guys know!

Comment

^ I actually appreciate the feedback, taking time out and helping others out, not many people actually do that now days lol, they get what they want and leave...

Anyway, I'm going to check them out! Thanks!

Comment

That's what the community is all about man.

Comment

Working...
                      X