X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are these guys legit?

Are these guys legit? http://www.wbperformance.com/

World's Beyond Performance , INC.

I ordered a greddy wastegate spring and some gaskets from them and they've been emailing me back and forth about shipping issues. First they said they didn't understand which address I wanted to ship to when I supplied a billing address that was different than my shipping address (um, first time you've done this guys?).

Then they said they couldn't print my shipping label because of a USPS error on their website, they showed me the screenshot and the error said "error, could not parse phone number, not equal to 10 digits". I replied and said no problem, let me know when the issue is fixed and I think the error is because you didn't enter all my complete phone number. They replied back and said thanks for understanding and then I haven't heard from them today.

To me this is simple issue of someone mistyping my phone number. I'm not freaking out but I'm beginning to suspect something's up. Are they stalling because they don't have my part maybe?
    BNR32, AE86, MX73(project for sale), RN130

Ok, it's been 2 weeks since i placed my order and it's still not shipped. I'm thinking I'm going to send an ultimatum email soon and if it's not resolved, file a dispute with paypal.
    BNR32, AE86, MX73(project for sale), RN130

Comment

Working...
    X