No announcement yet.

Anyone have a motor built by RS Tuning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a motor built by RS Tuning?

If so, how long did it take? Any comments on your experience dealing with them/him?
    » 1990 - Nissan Skyline GT-R (weekend warrior)

Search the archives for a post about him. Or search for my thread asking for tuner options in ontario. Almost all the reviews are good but there is one member here who had a horrible experience. I haven't gone to anyone yet but just be wary.

Comment

Originally posted by rvander1992 View Post
      Search the archives for a post about him. Or search for my thread asking for tuner options in ontario. Almost all the reviews are good but there is one member here who had a horrible experience. I haven't gone to anyone yet but just be wary.
      Thanks, I have seen those threads and have been in contact with that user. Was hoping there would be some other users that have actually had their RB built there.

Comment

eurocharged canada, contact Vlad, hes helped me out with so much for my skyline
        '12 Kia Forte - Winter/Summer car
        '91 Skyline GTR - Weekend Fun/Project car

Comment

Scotty if you are looking for another opinion I would recommend sending a PM to

lhd_gtr_r32

He has had some work done at RS tuning recently.

Comment

I would throw my vote at vlad at eurocharged as well. He is the one who built tomei GTR. that car was sick and the stuff done to it was crazy. I'm sure someone has some pictures of it from skymeet(even though its with a new owner)

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions, guys.

Comment

Working...
              X