Racing Greed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing Greed

Just had Racing Greed install a Nistune ECU and manual boost controller on my 1998 R34 GTT. They dyno tuned it on their Mustang Dyno tune. I dealt with Tommy. He spent a fair amount of time reviewing the type of driving i do and the kind of horse power gains I wanted. After a couple of phone calls and a personal meeting at the shop I went with his mod suggestions. The work was done on schedule and within the quote paramenters we reviewed. Tommy took more time to reveiw the procedure when I picked up the car and he even came on a test drive with me to ensure I was happy with the car. I am really happy with the car. I don't hesitate to suggest Racing Greed to any one that asks me for my personal experience. The car now has 290 hp at the wheels. I use the car as my daily driver.

Thanks for the review! Good to spread these type of experiences with the community.

sent from a galaxy far, far away

Comment

I've got a bunch of small work done at RG (mostly when Z-Tune closed shop and before MNR opened) and I was always happy with the attention they gave it and the quality of the work.

Would definitely suggest them to anyone in the area.
      Sideways is the best ways.

Comment

Working...
      X