Enkei dealers in Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enkei dealers in Canada?

Who can you recommend for Enkei wheels with good prices and quick shipping?

Tire Rack.

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

Originally posted by JZ View Post
      Tire Rack.
      lol thanks there are cheaper options out there.
      I had a patriotic moment and wanted to support local buz but I guess its not gonna happen.

Comment

Can try 1010Tires. They're Canadian but I've found that Discount Tire Direct can not be beaten. There is no charge for shipping per say but they do charge a tariff.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbo View Post
          Can try 1010Tires. They're Canadian but I've found that Discount Tire Direct can not be beaten. There is no charge for shipping per say but they do charge a tariff.
          thank you! i will check 1010. discount tire direct doesnt show enkies i think they dont sell them. i still not sure i changed my mind too many times what wheels i want so maybe order from 1010 if they will have what i decide to buy. i bought from dtd two times already and they are superb.

Comment

Also try Image In Motion. They're in the Vancouver area and they are excellent to do deal with. I bought my first set of wheels/tires from them and a few things since.

Comment

Image in motion is a great choice. I deal with them for lots of my parts. Msg peter up and you won't be disappointed
              follow or check out my instagram kaywiin

Comment

Working...
              X