RHD Insurance - Good news!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RHD Insurance - Good news!!

RightDrive and RHDClub.com are working together to find a permanent solution to RHD and Specialty vehicle insurance coverage Canada wide and we are almost there. This has been over two years in the making and to cross the finish line we need a few moments of your time to complete this survey. Survey answers are anonymous and the information you provide will not be publicly displayed anywhere.

If you currently own a Right Hand Drive or Specialty import or have previously owned one, you MUST fill out the survey link below! Your feedback brings us closer to the final stages of fair and affordable insurance coverage for all RHD and Specialty vehicle owners. The survey will literally take less than one minute to complete (12 easy questions) and the information you provide will be invaluable.

Deadline to help is December 13.

TAKE THE SURVEY

Any questions can be emailed to info@rhdclub.com
    Last edited by Matty; 12-07-2014, 02:05 PM.

Will this be across Canada ?

Comment

Yes, Canada wide!
      Last edited by Matty; 12-07-2014, 03:11 PM.

Comment

That was short
        92 GTS-4

Comment

Short and easy

Thanks for completing it. We appreciate the help.

Comment

Completed! Hopefully once Ontario starts it will change companies policies across the country as many companies are based out of Ontario.
            Stupid insurance companies
            Last edited by bobbo; 12-07-2014, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Done and done!

Hopefully this all works out.

Comment

Survey complete. Thank you for all the effort and look forward to better insurance policies

Comment

I am very excited for this, I am sick of paying 260 a month for a car I drive on weekends or when I have time... ohh its also a classic

Comment

I answered as best I could but since I"ve never managed to get insurance I lied a bit about how often mine is driven, I'd like it to be a weekend warrior so I put that down.

Comment

If you improve on this insurance garbage in Ontario we can all buy more RHD cars from you, deal, deal?!

Comment

This made me .. filled out the survey as well!

Hopefully, everything works out! because i want another RHD!

Might be to earlier to ask but ..Could you give us some details..would we have to own a daily drive, be a certain age etc?

Comment

Thanks for all the help guys. The support will certainly help to push us over the hump.

Comment

i assume this might effect province that are dont have a provincially Insurance company.
                            However wouldnt make any differance for BC or Sask..
                            Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

Done! We need cheap insurance!
                              Come on lotto!!! Daddy needs a whole lotta stuff!

Comment

Working...
                              X