Oem parts vendor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oem parts vendor

Hi all! Please provide me with a few websites where I can buy oem r32 GTR parts in the Canada or the USA. I live in the caribbean and I am having a hard time sourcing oem parts for my skyline. I am looking for window mouldings, interior trims, and door strikers.

Right drive parts.

Comment

try thenismoshop.com . Are there many skylines in the Caribbean?? I'm guessing they'd be expensive to buy down there

Comment

If u can get to a wrecker, if that is available to you. You can get door strikers from most 90s Nissans. I THINK altimas and maximas.
        If there is a Nissan dealer on your island, you could look your striker part # up on "Nissan Fast" and order the strikers from the dealer.

Comment

Hi New guy, if you go through the new member stuff, you find good info. Check out sponsors.
          No build thread.
          1991 nissan
          El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

Raw brokerage is good too and a little closer to you.

Comment

If a new Tomei exhaust wasn't worth so little I'd sell it and go with a raw brokerage
              No build thread.
              1991 nissan
              El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

Can help out and PM'd you earlier today.

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
                For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

.Nissanparts.cc is amazing
                  - Adam

:
                  http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

Originally posted by amnash View Post
                    .Nissanparts.cc is amazing
                    I must be doing something wrong cause I don't see their web list anything for Skylines....
                    1999 R34 GTT RB25DET Neo

Comment

Originally posted by Gdzilla_ View Post
                      I must be doing something wrong cause I don't see their web list anything for Skylines....
                      Yea it's kind of hidden for some reason. And it used to be waay better. They used to have brand new power steering reservoir caps with the wire harness for like$50 and I didn't get one because I wanted to wait until I needed something else, wish I had just bought it as I still need one..

Here

I did make an order when I had my rb20 for a lot of stuff, best to actually call and place an order though
                      Last edited by amnash; 02-06-2015, 02:18 AM.
                      - Adam

:
                      http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

Working...
                      X