Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTR Front Bumper Part # Nissan FAST system

Hey Guys,

I just bought a R32 GTR and it came with a aftermarket front bumper. I am looking to put a factory front bumper back on it. I need to factory part numbers for the stock GTR front bumper, stock front lip, and any grills/mesh pieces. I would also like the part number for the Nismo front bumper too.

Is there anyone who has the Nissan FAST system who can give me these part numbers?

Thanks in advance

you may be better looking at the for sale section and the want to buy. maybe post in the facebook gtrc page.

the oem part numbers may not help much and i would not try to buy brand new.

you might be lucky to find someone who would simple like to trade with you if you already have an aftermarket front end.
    I love the thing and its worth it every time I start it. As soon as it stops make me smile ill get rid of it (not gonna happen)
    (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
    ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

I would love to do that but the slight problem is I am in California and R32 GTRs are very hard to find. I found that extremepart.com carries a replica with lip and mesh for $200, but shipping to me is $290.

I happen to have a friend who works for Nissan USA and he can get the parts but I need the numbers so he can get pricing. If OEM ends up cheaper I will get it, but otherwise I am looking at extremeparts.com or a used bumper.

Comment

I dunno if this link is legit anymore but here:
        DepositFiles provides you with a legitimate technical solution, which enables you to upload, store, access and download text, software, scripts, images, sounds, videos, animations and any other materials in form of one or several electronic files.

fast 2010 you can download and install. Just google any fast installation guide.

Comment

I am running a Mac, any chance anyone here has the FAST on their PC and can look up the part #s please?

Comment

oem from a dealer,, if there are any new will be very very expensive.
            look on here. look on nicoclub and also skyline Australia
            I love the thing and its worth it every time I start it. As soon as it stops make me smile ill get rid of it (not gonna happen)
            (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
            ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

Part number for OEM GTR N1 bumper is 62022-06U25 (vent cut outs but vents not included). Part number for OEM GTR bumper is 62022-05U27 (NO vent cut outs). Part number for OEM GTR lower front bar lip is 96015-05U00. As for the vents, you can pick up some carbon fiber ones for cheaper than OEM ones.

As everyone has said though, they will be quite expensive to order from the dealer and looking for used ones on forums, kijiji, craigslist, etc is your best bet.
              Last edited by GTRiNsane; 01-31-2015, 02:47 AM. Reason: additional information

Comment

Thank you so much for the part numbers. I am going to ask my guy at Nissan and see what kind of pricing I am looking at but I a looking used too. Thanks again!

Comment

let us know what the oem prices are just for curiosity
                  (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
                  ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

pm me going through this right now, sourced parts and the part #'s as well

e-mail me at

hp39091316@Yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                    X