Production month help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Production month help

Hello fellow enthusiasts, I just purchased my 1990 r32 gtst and I'm in the process of bringing her back home to the states. The only document I lack is proof of manufacturers date, I am aware of the Nissan FAST programs and have made several attempts to download with no luck. I've also made many trips to surrounding Nissan dealerships in hopes that they could look up my information via Chassis Number but I get treated like I'm crazy. If anyone here happens to have the software downloaded it would be very much appreciated if you could look up my information and email me the FAST sheet. Thanks in advanced! Chassis Number is HCR32-052216.*

That looks like the chassis type and build number. The blue id plate infront of driver on the firewall facing engine bay has the year, options at factory like bodykit, etc.

Also I think the year is on the white parts that are stitched to the drivers side seat belt. That's if the seat belt hasn't been changed, etc.

Also I think the 16V2 on front of stock turbo compressor housing can tell you the year from the start of production in 1989 (for example V1 = 1989, V2 = 1990, etc). That's if the engine hasn't been changed.
    RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

I'm more interested I'd getting proof of the month it was created so I can bring it back across the border. I have proof of year on the bill of sale they are just concerned about the month it was manufactured. Do you happen to know which series of numbers on the plate would be able to tell me that? I appreciate your help!

Comment

Hi

On fast is 90/03

Comment

i have nissan fast 2010 post on this fourm it works with windows 7

Last edited by cooke24; 03-07-2015, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Model KRCR32RGFSLMEC
            Prod. m/y 9003
            Colour KG1
            Int. Colour G
            RB20DT
            Hi.2WD
            Type-M
            MT
            sigpic

Comment

Is there any chance you could email me a copy of that sheet? I need it to prove it's eligible for the 25 year import to bring her home. My email is mrhodes665@yahoo.com it would be very much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by cooke24 View Post
                i have nissan fast 2010 post on this fourm it works with windows 7

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_K...ew?usp=sharing
                Awesome. First good download I've ever seen of FAST. I got it installed on Windows 7 and can get to the "FAST MENU" where it gives me the option of opening "FAST System", "Parts Master", etc.

But regardless of the option I select, I get "FAST CD NOT FOUND. CLICK TO EXIT". (Note: I downloaded the entire folder, so I have the 2.2GB of uncompressed data)

I tried to change the settings in the NSFASTKY.INI with no luck. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Any suggestions?
                Last edited by MrAceman; 03-29-2015, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Since it seems like you got some traction on your request, I hope you don't mind me piggybacking off your thread.

I'm bringing a 90 down this week from Quebec to Atlanta. I did the same in November with a Nov-89 build and having the FAST printout would have been useful at the border.

So if someone can run this VIN and email me a screenshot to niclas.willems@gmail.com that would be awesome.

BNR32-100198

Yes, R32 Nismo... so I know it's February or March.

It's greatly appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by MrAceman View Post
                    Awesome. First good download I've ever seen of FAST. I got it installed on Windows 7 and can get to the "FAST MENU" where it gives me the option of opening "FAST System", "Parts Master", etc.

But regardless of the option I select, I get "FAST CD NOT FOUND. CLICK TO EXIT". (Note: I downloaded the entire folder, so I have the 2.2GB of uncompressed data)

I tried to change the settings in the NSFASTKY.INI with no luck. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Any suggestions?
                    Nevermind... found it. Nfset.exe

Comment

MrAceman how did you get the program to work? I can bring up the main menu but it says there is no cd.

Comment

In the Nissan/ directory there is an application called "Nfset.exe"

Run that and go to the "CD-ROM SETUP" tab. On that tab you can set 7 "Drives" as CD Drives. There are 5 subfolders under the uncompressed "NISSAN_FAST_2010_A1_A2_A3_B1_B2\NISSAN\CD" folder. I just set each of those to 1 drive and then the master "CD" folder as a 6th one.

That did it for me.

Comment

Okay I made it to the CD-ROM setup but the only folder I have is one that says "NISSAN" and there are no subfolders inside it

Comment

Working...
                          X