Tuners in Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuners in Toronto

Hey guys i know this has been covered a million times but iam looking for someone to do a tune on my 32 gtr. i am having a hard time passing emissions. i cannot get a hold of radek at rs after numerous attempts, but would ideally like a socket and reflash tune. i also posted in wtb for a new ecu if anyone has anything. i know magnus also does not do stock computers. appreciate the input, i need this thing to pass/ get a nice new tune.

Trevor.

I made same post not to long ago with same title. Radek at rstunjng and vlad at Eurocharged will chip and tune your car for about 700-800$, tony at dynamototsports or something like that may be able to help you out as well.

Comment

Originally posted by rvander1992 View Post
      I made same post not to long ago with same title. Radek at rstunjng and vlad at Eurocharged will chip and tune your car for about 700-800$, tony at dynamototsports or something like that may be able to help you out as well.
      thank you for the input, much appreciated. how did it work out for you?

Comment

Took my car to dyno and then got told i had a missfire and went home disappointed cause id idn't wanna spend 100$ an hour plus dyno time to get it diagnosed

Comment

Originally posted by rvander1992 View Post
          Took my car to dyno and then got told i had a missfire and went home disappointed cause id idn't wanna spend 100$ an hour plus dyno time to get it diagnosed
          sorry to hear that man.

Comment

I got a tuner in Ajax's he works with Street rate parts... He does all our rally and jaguar tuning

Comment

Working...
            X