Picture of your gauge install?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BurlyR32 View Post
    What kind of comment is that? Unfortunately not all of us can afford or even legally own an R34.
    Is that even your R34, and if it is, how did you get in legal
    sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
    ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

On top of that there isn't any gauges that pertain to this thread. Looks like someone wanted to flaunt there stuff, maybe compensate for there short-comings.
      “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

Finally, I'm going with 4 gauges.

So i think I will go with 3 in one DIN. and one in my driver vent.
        Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

I have a feeling that C-unit added that photo as a joke because someone posted a picture of a skyline din panel that wasnt even theirs and said that it took a lot of time and effort. Hahaha If thats the Case nice call out C-unit

Comment

Ya I think the one with fiberglass molding is a guy in BC if im not mistaken.
            2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
            1969 Cooper S. Restored
            1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

Originally posted by C-unit View Post
              dude..your car sucks ball big time!!!!!!:sick2:

sorry, i just have to post up my R34.
              haha how bout you stop slakin and put that stack meter to good use .

Originally posted by Eber View Post
              I have a feeling that C-unit added that photo as a joke because someone posted a picture of a skyline din panel that wasnt even theirs and said that it took a lot of time and effort. Hahaha If thats the Case nice call out C-unit
              And yes that was my car (sold now) and it did take some time and effort to do the work ..
              Its Crack
              91 R32 GTS-TM ---RIP------
              93 R33 GTS-25t ---SOLD----
              93 R32 GTR ---FOR SALE----

Comment

By far the coolest looking R32 custom dash so far...minus the 'JDM Spec' Flex Loom hanging and the Ghetto 'Tin plate center console....lol

I would love to se more pics of that dash, from other angles if possible ?

I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by caliber676 View Post
                  On top of that there isn't any gauges that pertain to this thread. Looks like someone wanted to flaunt there stuff, maybe compensate for there short-comings.
                  Originally posted by RHDskyline View Post
                  Is that even your R34, and if it is, how did you get in legal
                  Originally posted by BurlyR32 View Post
                  What kind of comment is that? Unfortunately not all of us can afford or even legally own an R34.
                  It's just a joke....i m sure joey wont take it personally
                  Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by joecrack View Post
                    haha how bout you stop slakin and put that stack meter to good use .
                    How about no...I don't even have a skyline worth modding right now.
                    Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by C-unit View Post
                      How about no...I don't even have a skyline worth modding right now.
                      Soon my friend, soon. can you take me in a drive in your r34 ? just for the hateers
                      Its Crack
                      91 R32 GTS-TM ---RIP------
                      93 R33 GTS-25t ---SOLD----
                      93 R32 GTR ---FOR SALE----

Comment

This is not mine but I fell in love with it when I saw it. I have ordered all the gauges now and am trying to get a second bezel to fiberglass like what Joecrack has done. I have never worked with fiberglass before.... so who knows how this will turn out. Here is a pic of an original R33 Bezel to see the difference. Joecrack, If you have any advice, or anyone else, I will take it. Oh yeah, I am keepng my air vents. I live in Florida. I hot not to have them

Comment

^^^Very nice but For any R32 it couldn't work..
                          Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

Working...
                          X