Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R34 seats into R32

Hi all

Just wondering if R34 GTR seats will bolt up to R32 factory seat rail holes.
    Im trying to find out if they are a staight bolt on

Any one know 100% for sure ? dont want to bring in a set and not fit

thanks

I am almost certain that it does.. the only difference is the seat belt plugs for the sensor.. unless you use your R32 seat belt

Comment

bolts right in

Comment

thanks, has any one here done the swap? not worried about the seat belts really, Im just sick screwing around with seat rails

Comment

The worst case..just give them to me for cheap if they don't fit.
          Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

Check out this guys car! Im sure you have seen, "ninjinninja's" mint R32 with tons of excess goodies.. ahh

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

super dudes car has 34 seats. forsure a direct bolt in
              You can't fix stupid.

Comment

Mark..thats not R34 GTR seat..

Thats R34 replica from EastBear. This is the real GTR seat. The GTR seats has holes on the fabric and it looks kinda shinny.
                Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

Perfect, thanks guys , looks like the R34 fabric is a lot stroger (thicker) than R32 seats

its tough to find a set of reclining seats that still sits low and still have a smooth slider or moves at all lol

cool, thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by M-SPEC View Post
                    Perfect, thanks guys , looks like the R34 fabric is a lot stroger (thicker) than R32 seats

its tough to find a set of reclining seats that still sits low and still have a smooth slider or moves at all lol

cool, thanks again

I'm in love.
                    Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

For the price of r34 seats you may as well buy brides or recaros

Comment

Originally posted by mcfly View Post
                        For the price of r34 seats you may as well buy brides or recaros
                        Very true, the cost of a used BNR34 seat in Japan is nearly that of a new Bride seat.
                        RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
                        http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
                        1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

Its true they are pricey, but they are comfortable and an OEM fit ... plus, I can get them shipped for free

If I got Bride or Recaro,
                          I would need reclining, which are $800 - 1100 X2
                          I would need a set of rails $200 - 300 X2
                          Shipping
                          Duties

I wish I had $3,000 + for some seats ... that would be nice

Comment

I'm debating if I should throw R34 seats into my r32.

The stock R32 seats are hurting my back because they don't have as many adjustment points as I thought so I seat too far back and I find myself lifting myself to seat more upright.

Do BNR34 seats have more adjustability? I would like to seat more upright than my BNR32 seats.

Comment

The r34 seats are not very comfortable. They're really stiff, and you can only adjust the tilt.

After 2 hours of driving I need to get out and stretch.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                              X