Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAST Being Pesky

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FAST Being Pesky

    Hey all,

    Just downloaded meself FAST and it's being picky. I can look up part numbers, but I can't decode VINs? Mighta messed up the install, but I don't THINK I did. Some help?

    Also, lotsa stuff pops up still in Japanese or crazy symbols that aren't even a language. Ideas?
    Originally posted by kengeroo
    that's what I thought when I opened the package..
    ...don't drink and ebay
    '03 Ford Mustang

  • #2
    Okay, I fixed the VIN decoding, but some of the tab things are still in some strange ass language

    Also, is there a way to decode colour codes? The abbreviations button always shows a blank list for me.
    Originally posted by kengeroo
    that's what I thought when I opened the package..
    ...don't drink and ebay
    '03 Ford Mustang

    Comment


    • #3
      What operating system are you running and what version of FAST are you running?

      There is a bug with Windows 7 64 bit / FAST 2009 where sometimes you need to enter the model number instead of the VIN.

      Jap version of FAST will be in funky language in some areas even if you change it to english, we just have to deal with it. If it's weird symbols that dont look like Jap it might be because you dont have japanese font installed on your computer.

      As for color code it should appear in it's code format like KH2, AH3, etc.
      R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
      http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah, managed to fix the VIN part. Some files were missing, so that was taken care of with a quick reinstall.

        I have Ver 3.50, pretty sure it's the Jap version. Some options are in strange symbols, and model names are all in Kanji, so that's fun. I'm guessing just google the colour codes to figure them out?
        Originally posted by kengeroo
        that's what I thought when I opened the package..
        ...don't drink and ebay
        '03 Ford Mustang

        Comment


        • #5
          Color codes are in the FAQ here:
          R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
          http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

          Comment


          • #6
            Awesome, thanks man
            Originally posted by kengeroo
            that's what I thought when I opened the package..
            ...don't drink and ebay
            '03 Ford Mustang

            Comment

            Working...
            X