Electric fan??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric fan??

Now, that I have a varex exhaust, closed, the stock fan is the loudest thing you hear from my car..

I was wondering if electric fan were quieter? it would save spaces to in the engine bay. But what do I need? How complicated it can be to wire up the fans?
    Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Yes they are quieter. ANd they are easy to wire in.
    You can't fix stupid.

Comment

I always keep the stock clutch fan when I can. It's most reliable and it works. If yours is noisy, maybe its partial seized. Go under the hood and turn the fan with your hand and see if there is a problem with it first. It should really only make noise when you first start it up for a bit. If you do buy a electric fan, buy a good one. Flex-a-lite or like. something that can pull some decent CFM. Some of the cheap-o's dont do the trick.
      ALLEN PETERSEN
      Number (604) 961-2449
      4XTOYS/ Lower Mainland Skyline Service and aftermarket RB parts.
      RB30`s for sale!

Comment

i have an rb26 stuffed into my s14 and i have two electric fans and i never reach over 185 even in summer and heavy traffic however i have two fair size vents in my hood

Comment

^^ farenheit, darn you americans!
          sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

Originally posted by frankiman View Post
            ^^ farenheit, darn you americans!
            lol I was gonna say 185!!
            Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment