Anyone?

GAY! haha
    Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by Nismo_line View Post
      GAY! haha
      hahahaha i was just about to say shittttt
      1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

haha, someone stole them off a celica or integra
        sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

enough with the opinions. I need them to stay legal. I know they are ugly.

Comment

or you can just use accord headlights.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush View Post
              enough with the opinions. I need them to stay legal. I know they are ugly.
              Just curious, how are THOSE legal? Are they DOT approved and what not? Some A/M companies STATE that but aren't truly DOT approved .. Best off with stock headlights from another car, like M13 said, Accord.
              Check out the GTST Projects page and keep up to date with my build!
              www.nelsonmx.wordpress.com
              Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/NelsonMX
              Any part inquiries can be forwarded to marc@nelsonmx.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rush View Post
                Anyone?
                These are made by ....you guessed it....a company called Maximum Overdrive in Richmond BC. I think they used to be a Sponsor on this forum and I remembered some posting (circa 1997?) regrading these head lights being custom made by them, and the only way you can get these lights is to buy a car or have them do the compliance by them.

Comment

Originally posted by nelsonmxmarc View Post
                  Just curious, how are THOSE legal? Are they DOT approved and what not? Some A/M companies STATE that but aren't truly DOT approved .. Best off with stock headlights from another car, like M13 said, Accord.
                  They are either DOT or SAE lights and I believe they were approved by the head of our BC vehicle inspection agency. I think there were talks of charging $1000 to $1500 for a set (don't quote me on this) but then someone discover using 95 accord headlights and that cost around $100 or so a set used.
                  Last edited by Bossman; 02-02-2011, 10:04 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

he already has a set of accord lights but not sure why he aint using them
                    Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

I've seen some accord lights that looked better than OEM.

They just have a bad name bc most ppl half-ass it bc they'll just install OEM back afterwards.

Comment

Screw legal

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post
                          I've seen some accord lights that looked better than OEM.
                          They just have a bad name bc most ppl half-ass it bc they'll just install OEM back afterwards.
                          Yes he is right! When I used to have my R32, I got a shop in richmond to fit it for me..

Welded brackets to the chassis, only way ICBC will approve it and cover you for collision.

Last edited by flipridah17; 02-20-2011, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X