PFC/Datalogit/Innovate W/B integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PFC/Datalogit/Innovate W/B integration

I hooked everything up and it all functions except for the wide band. There is power to the Datalogit and I followed the directions to hook the signal wire from the gauge to "AN1" and the ground to "AN2" but it won't power up in this configuration.
    Does anyone have experience with this set up?
    Thanks!

use the white wire,,, not the blue wire...

Comment

There is no blue wire. Black, Red, White and a brown and yellow signal wire.
      They suggest using the ground on the Datalogit, the red to a 12v switched signal (done) and the white to a headlight switch if you want the gauge to dim when lights are on (done).
      The ground is supposed to be hooked up to the "AN2" connection beside the "AN1" input where the Yellow wire is connected and select the setting in the Datalogit software (done).
      The only way I got it to work is to disconnect the groung from the Datalogit box and go directly to chassis. Although apparently you can do this they suggest the previous method.

Comment

Is it a DB gauge? or LC1?

Normally the white and black are both grounded together but you need a good ground/negative/chassis. the yellow wire is ilumination/headlights. the red is switched ignition and brown is an output. Not 100% certain but I do a lot of wiring and that's my guess for that setup. I have a innovate DB gauge.
        No build thread.
        1991 nissan
        El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

I have an MTX-L. I'm suspecting the instructions I have to integrate the gauge to the Datalogit aren't current for the MTX-L.
          I wanted the gauge to dim when my lights were on so I didn't tie the red/white together.
          The WHITE is going to a head light switched wire.
          The RED is going to a switched 12v source in the light harness.
          The BLACK is going to the Datalogit as instructed but that's for the LC1/LC2. I don't know if that makes a difference.
          The YELLOW is my signal to the Datalogit and the brown isn't used as it's not the right signal range for a normal gas engine.

Comment

Did you get this sorted out?

I am currently installing my MTX-L and connecting it to my Datalogit and only found the old guide for LC-1/LM-1 on Innovates website.

I was planning on grounding to the ECU ground and connecting Yellow to AN1. Didn't plan on using Brown as it seems its only for simulating a narrowband signal in the case that you had replaced the OEM sensor.

Comment

Yup. Works great. Don't remember exactly what I did but I suspect the installation was based on the info above. It's pretty easy to figure out if it's working correctly or not. Simply try it out.
              Good luck!

Comment

don't forget to hook an2 to ground and check 'an1-an2' on the auxiliary set up

Power FC Forum - My Power FC, LC-1, XD-16, Datalogit wiring diagram - https://www.rx7club.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=268102&d=1195930585 This is a wiring diagram for a Power FC, LC-1 wideband with the XD-16 AFR gauge, a datalogit, and a commander. It is for the 7 wire LC-1 that most people have. The early...
                oh hai!

Comment

I hate to raise the dead like this, but is their any solid answer fr this? I have recently installed my MTXL and Datalogit and cant seem to get it to work together. Currently the wiring is like this:

Red - Switch Power
                  White - Not used (dimmer)
                  Black - Ground going to body, then AN2 on Datalogit
                  Brown - not used
                  Yellow - 0-5v Signal wire, going to AN1

In the datalogit I have the delta AN1AN2 option checked off and the 0-5v signal parameters corrected as per Innovate's suggested values. I left the poly and the AN2 settings as they were.

I tried adding a watch, map tracer, everthing.... and yes i started the log, I cant get anything but 0.00 as a reading.
                  1992 BNR32 Skyline
                  285hp / 220tq @ 15.5PSI On Mustang Dyno 2014-09-22

Current Build:
                  Precision 6264 Turbo 1.00A/R
                  Tomei PonCam Type B
                  Manley Titanium Valvetrain
                  CP Pistons / Manley Rods
                  Supertec Spline Drive Oil Gears/Drive
                  N1 water pump / N1 Oil Pump
                  Haltech Platnium Pro
                  AEM Water/Menthanol
                  Tomei FPR
                  Exedy Hyper Twin Clutch

May 9th, 2015 made 408whp @ 9PSI

Build Thread
                  http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gt-r-project-cars/62483-project-modworks-monster-r32-gtr-16.html

Comment

PM Sent.

Comment

Working...
                    X