The car is on its way...Who wants to help? :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The car is on its way...Who wants to help? :P

Bought and paid for my new r32 gtr. Not going to divulge too many details pertaining to the car itself until it arrives as i want to do a full proper new car/build write up.
    This is my 3rd skyline being my 1st gtr, my previous 2 skylines were already inspected and legal so i don't know a whole lot about installing headlights and markers and the other fun stuff involved in BC dot compliance.

The car is coming from eastern Canada, it has been registered in Canada in another province for about 3 years now.

Im bringing it here to BC, and was hoping someone would be willing to help me get it inspected, maybe provide some loaner lights, knowledge and experience. There's a case of beer included and good times to be had.
    I've already got a shop in mind and i would like to start buying any parts necessary before the car gets here so i can just install, inspect, and go shortly after arrival

If all goes well on rail it should be here either late july or early august

So im calling out to the BC boys, bring your knowledge and parts and lets tie one on while we install em on my car!

Cheers!
    Brent (aka NimbleStix)
Working...
X