Calling on HKS coilover owners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling on HKS coilover owners!

Asking a favour of anybody who has a HKS coilover somewhat accessible. I need to know the thread diameter and pitch of the threaded portion of the shock body. The part that the adjustment collars are threaded onto. It would be somewhere in 50mmx1.5(or2) range. I have some broken locking collars and I need to source some replacements. I would just measure mine but my car is still in storage. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

pic for reference

I have the exact same installed but I can't help till next week... If you can wait, I might be able to help!
    My sky got 99 problems but to find bitches ain't one

Once you go sky; Parts you're going to buy...

Comment

Nate,

If it comes down to it I can pick up a set of blown coilovers and pull all the hardware off for you.

>Kunio<
      KUNIO MURAMOTO / SALES@GTR-GARAGE.COM

Comment

i had the same problem with my HKS when i had 'em
        broke 2 of the 4 lower collars, got new beefier ones made by the coilover rebuild shop, charge me 40$ each
        sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

I'm pretty sure the thread is metric: M55x1.5 or M56x1.5 Just take a caliper to confirm if it's 55 or 56mm...

Comment

You could just take the coilover to a machinist too...

Comment

Thanks for the help. I would measure them myself but my car is in storage still. Hopefully it will be out this week and I can pop one off and measure it.

Comment

Working...
              X