Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R34 SKYLINE GTT Parts Fitments general maintenance ( Oil Filter, Air Filter etc.)help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R34 SKYLINE GTT Parts Fitments general maintenance ( Oil Filter, Air Filter etc.)help

Hey Everyone

Just got me the R34 Skyline GTT RB25DETT Neo Engine no mods, and I am complete new to the car and I need help in regards for parts fitments etc ... Right now I am planning to do a oil change, I got the K&N Performance Gold filter and Mobil 1 10W-30 full Synthetic oil, I was told that this will work. Any thoughts?

Also, It would be nice to get some advise on general maintenance and what parts should fit and best brand to use, and where to get it.. order online (trusted site), and or shops

Oil Filter
    Air Filter
    etc etc...

Thanks

Iris

Dude.....search...

Multiple upon multiple threads on this. You should spend about 10 hrs on here reading and reading and all your questions will be answered. Use any oil you want and 300zx filter.

Jon.
    Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

this is more of a look i have a R34 thread.. rb25dett eh?
      - Adam

:
      http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

everything is virtually the same with the 34.

a few excpetions.

front rotors GTT specific
        tie rods GTT specific (you can use s14 tie rods but u must purchase both inner and outers)

everything else should cross over with another skyline

search this forum for more info.

also search skyline australia they have had these cars for years now
        Last edited by cooke24; 03-20-2014, 08:52 PM.

Comment

I search there, but I am thinking that we are in North America we may have different size/type than they do. Mostly they order online, just wanted to know what he have here that we can cross reference in North America. Like for say my Oil filter from K&N HP-1008 performance gold, they said it would fit, just wanted more assurance on this, from other skyline owners. I looked and see the filter on my car, and it seemed bigger than K&N that i just bought,
          Last edited by 403SKYLINEGTT; 03-20-2014, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Get an amsoil filter and amsoil oil. Good for 25,000 miles or one year if u combine the 2 products

I always used a 240 ax filter

Comment

Originally posted by cooke24 View Post
              Get an amsoil filter and amsoil oil. Good for 25,000 miles or one year if u combine the 2 products

I always used a 240 ax filter
              ill try it next oil change, but for now I just need to know if the I have fits, its that KN Gold HP-1008, I read in other site that KN Gold HP-2008 is the proper size. Need verification on this before I do my oil change. Eventually Ill be doing transmission flush as well, I am just preparing for general maintenance, if I have to order I rather be ahead.

what is the part number for AMSOIL filter and AMSOIL oil (5W-30)?

Comment

Eao38

Comment

Originally posted by amnash View Post
                  this is more of a look i have a R34 thread.. rb25dett eh?
                  dude ... why you hating? you were on the same boat as I am when you got your car for the first time. dont say you werent...

Comment

Working...
                  X