No announcement yet.

want to purchase r33 gtr, buying tips.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want to purchase r33 gtr, buying tips.

hey guys, i am new to this forum and have some questions about the r33 gtr. i want to buy one in the future hopefully in the next year or two. so my question was about finding the best gtr. i am willing to spend about $12-15k. would want a nice vspec with around 100,000km mark. not too high and not too low km, well if the the car has lower mileage, the better . i would like to maybe go bpu nothing too much. also im thinking of importing one from japan. so is there any tips to see how to get a decently clean and non beat gtr. thanks for any replies guys!

Pick a reliable exporter if you're going to be importing. Certain exporters will check the car for you before they send it here so you have the option of taking the penalty to send it back to the auction house (there will be a penalty though).

I'm in the same boat as you right now, but currently, I'm in the middle of looking for one that fits my requirements. The car for a nice VSpec may run to 1.2m JPY and then add the fees of the agent and shipping and that will be your CIF. After that, remember to account for GST + Duty + extra services/fees on this side.

A tip, try to pay attention to the auction sheet, they tell a lot of important information. Lowest for grade for my own would be 3.5C.

Comment

I think all GTR's have been beat, or driven hard at one point.

Comment

I think 12-15 it's a bit on the low side for r33 gtr,if you want clean with low mileage,you going to spend more than that.
        Skyline GTR R33

Comment

Working...
        X