GTS-4 Stock Tire Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTS-4 Stock Tire Size

Gonna order winter tires soon. Does anyone know what the stock size is for an R32 GTS-4? Are all R32s the same? I would imagine the GT-R is wider. And since the GTS-4 has the same drive line as the GT-R, maybe it's wider as well?
    92 GTS-4

Stock tyres on R32 GTS-4 rims should be 205/55/16 (same as R32 GTS-T).

I think R32 GTR stock is 225/50/16 and the rims are alot lighter (forged vs GTS-T, GTS-4 which are said to be cast). Some use stock R32 GTR rims on 8 sec R32 GTR drag cars with drag radials to suit.

There should be 9.5 JJ or similar on inside of rim facing the hub / brake disc (I have seen it there on aftermarket Japanese made rims). Basically it's the width of the rim.
    Last edited by Skym; 09-19-2014, 10:39 PM.
    RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

We should sticky an "ask skym" thread lol, there isn't one little thing about these cars you don't know!
      Come on lotto!!! Daddy needs a whole lotta stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by future_R34 View Post
        We should sticky an "ask skym" thread lol, there isn't one little thing about these cars you don't know!
        Haha, it's true!
        92 GTS-4

Comment

Who is this skym you talk about.

We have talked (edit: chatted) about rim weights and a forum member has weighed stock GTR vs GTS-T rims (search the forum). The tire size, tire pressure for street, motorway use is on a sticker in the back of the drivers side doorway (unless it has been removed to paint the doorway). Probably find that sticker in the doorway on any car.
          RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Ahh, it is on the door jamb. I figured it would be in japanese, and unreadable. Which it mostly is, but it does say 205/55R16 in there
            92 GTS-4

Comment

Working...
            X