Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side skirt fasteners

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy the fastener clips for the side skirts on my BNR32 GT-R. I've went to a local shop and couldn't find the ones I'm after.

Also, regarding the sticky glue (double sided tape?), where do I find that?

Alright, thanks guys let me know!
    Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

I have a bunch of different types of clips that can use pk screws or machine screws.... Not sure if they are any good for you? "Clip nut" would be a common name for what I have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Come on lotto!!! Daddy needs a whole lotta stuff!

Comment

Lordco or Napa have a body clip section. You should be able to find a similar clip to the factory one
      “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

Thank you Caliber! I'll give Napa a try. Future R34 , ill get back to you if I don't find anything!

Thanks!
        Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

What about ordering them from your local nissan? thats what i think ill do
          Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

I just call Daryl up at right drive and ask him to email me the the picture of that section and then choose the ones i need. Always the right one. Nissan is not always so fluent in JDM cars here in Ontario. I'm redoing my skirts now ....the tape is not fun to come off. Napa is a time consuming alternative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X