Drivers door actuator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drivers door actuator

Ordering a viper alarm for my car and was wondering what you guys used for the drivers door actuator? I have many used parts yards around so I could get pretty much anything. Been searching the forums and nobody actually details how they connected or what they used.

So where did you get yours and what type/car did you use?

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Come on lotto!!! Daddy needs a whole lotta stuff!

" Screaming "

Get off face book! Gtrcanada.com , not wwww.... /$;@;@(Facebook.$/&:&/gtrcanada

Comment

hahaha .... I know I don't even have facebook

Comment

Don't bother looking for a used one. Just buy a new aftermarket one, they're inexpensive. They look like this http://www.amazon.com/High-Power-Doo.../dp/B0002KR9PW. You wire it like this but instead of "switch" you use your alarm doorlocks (-) outputs and put pin 85+86 to 87(fused 12V) instead of the ground {that image is for (+) alarm outputs but 99% are (-)}. For more images on how to mount it inside the door just look up in google, there's ton of images.
        Last edited by RogueArcher; 04-06-2015, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Thanks dude. I have one ordered jut like that on ebay but It's a 5 wire.... Guess I'll just use two wires on it. It's gonna be a spring/summer project as I have some other tune up maintenance to do a a well. I'll keep you guys in the loop and hopefully get a how-to thread made if it all works out

Comment

Working...
          X