1994 Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 Insurance

hey im 19 and looking for insuarance, im putting my 1994 skyline gtr in my moms name was going to get her to insure it, and want to know if its a good idea, i have my own insurance with belairdirect..for my 99 saturn, can my mom insure the car, and i told her to not say anything about me, cause i have my own insurance.....i can drive the skyline, if i get pulled over, tell the cops its my moms car, and my cars in the shop getting fix, thats why im driving it or something along those lines?....please let me know your input thanks, just trying to beat around the busch, will be way more expensive if its in my name and insured under me...thanks

I'd love to see the day someone's mom daily drives a GTR
    Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

i don't know what province your from, but insurance fraud is insurance fraud, if you get caught insurance might not cover the damage if you get into an accident

R33 Skyline GTR VSPEC (White)
      R32 Skyline GTS-T (Ztune Silver) - Sold

Comment

You crash and cause harm to others in that car, and say the insurance company finds out you are the primary user when you are NOT supposed to be, they won't cover you (your mom) and life will suck.

why? Just to save 100-200 bux.

Comment

Originally posted by cfraz View Post
          ....please let me know your input thanks, just trying to beat around the busch, will be way more expensive if its in my name and insured under me...thanks
          Thats the way it goes.
          Skylines are expensive/difficult to insure in Ont, especially for younger drivers.
          ANOTHER thing you should have apparently investigated before buying one. Please don't be part of the reason insurance premiums are so high.

4 threads and counting, all on putting it on the road...

RESEARCH.....
          '89 GTST - SOLD
          '92 GTR
          '94 Mitsubishi Pajero 2.8TD LWB
          '12 Mazda3 Sport Skyactiv

Comment

Yea I can't imagine any judge buying that your mom DD's the GTR... is it in her name too?

If anything the only way you will be safe, is if she insures it, and then puts you as principal operator. It might be your cost for insurance though...

My Skyline is under $200 a month. When you're driving the Skyline, take the other car off the road; only pay for one insurance. Problem solved.

Suck it up and pay the rate, my step brother got caught up in something like this and lost his $16k truck he was financing. Try paying your lease payments on a vehicle that no long exists. It sucks, it happens. Don't tempt fate.
            DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

if i get pulled over, tell the cops its my moms car, and my cars in the shop getting fix, thats why im driving it or something along those lines?....please let me know your input thanks, just trying to beat around the busch, will be way more expensive if its in my name and insured under me...thanks https://radrdetector.com/best-radar-detector-reviews/

Comment

Working...
              X