Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Registering a second hand import vehicle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registering a second hand import vehicle.

Hi guys. I am fairly new to this site.
    I was wondering if it is possible to obtain Transport Canada Vehicle Import Form (Form 1) from anywhere? Because i do not have it and can not get OOP inspection sheet from my registree office untill i can provide Form 1. Purchased vehicle from the guy(actually was also advertised from this site) who purchased it from the other guy in Medicine Hat, who apperently gave him only Bill Of Sale and Insurance inspection :S

Any suggestion would be appriciated.

if it was already registered in canada then you dont need your form 1... you only need your bill of sale, the province it was registered in piece of paper saying so(sry i cant think of the proper name for it), and your passed oop inspection form
    How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
    \'03 Dodge SX2.0
    \'90 GTR32

Comment

Well i figured that i go to regestration office and ask for VIR. Because i am not sure about registration and OOP papers on this vehicle. Seller, for some reason "doesnt have" both of them cuz previous owner "never gave" them to him during purchase. Therefore, i can not provide anything to my regestry office, but bill of sale and insurance inspection thats was done on current vehicle. So hopefully getting VIR could give me some sort of registration info...may be. If not im screwed and have to put car for parts out...

Dunno if any of you guys faced this kind of situation, but thanks for your replies.

Comment

Working...
      X