Problem shipping an engine to USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem shipping an engine to USA

I sold my RB26 engine to someone in USA, but now it seems it is extremely difficult to ship it out because there are customs and duty papaerwork involved .

I am seeking help from anyone on here, for shipping this engine to US (Texas). Does anyone know of a painless and cheaper way to ship it out? Can a sponsor/shop here help me do this?

Help needed asap.

Thanks,

Munib
    (O||O___SKYLINE___O||O)

Cheap, Reliable, Fast.....PICK TWO
    SERENITY NOW!!!!!!
    HEAVY METAL IS THE LAW........EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST CRIME

The customs are pretty much a must...
    Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
    Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
    Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
    Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
    Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
    White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
    lol

Comment

I know customs is a necessary evil. But what I am running into is a dead-end when it comes to WHO can ship it to US without me having to go thru the rigmaroll of paperwork, faorms, etc., myself. Is there a local shop/sponsor who can do this for me? I will pay them the shipping charges and bring the engine to them myself.
      (O||O___SKYLINE___O||O)

Cheap, Reliable, Fast.....PICK TWO
      SERENITY NOW!!!!!!
      HEAVY METAL IS THE LAW........EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST CRIME

Comment

drive it down across the border yourself in your trunk, just say you're getting some work done on it by a shop, then mail it from there.
        I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

Ding!!!!

That's just what I was thinking, ship UPS ground from the other side and you're golden. Even if they say you need to pay some duties or taxes at the boarder just say the sale price was $500 and you won't pay much. If you send it over the line with a shipper you will pay through the ass with all the boader BS.

Jon.
          Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

I know customs is a necessary evil. But what I am running into is a dead-end when it comes to WHO can ship it to US without me having to go thru the rigmaroll of paperwork, faorms, etc., myself. Is there a local shop/sponsor who can do this for me? I will pay them the shipping charges and bring the engine to them myself.

Comment

Working...
            X