Slashed Tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slashed Tires

well, at my hockey game last night some guys got thrown out and decided to start cutting side walls, they got 2 on my parents car and 1 on mine, cops caught them (and they did about 30 other cars too) anything i can do? cops say that i would have to take them to court and it would cost more than the tire.
    1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R Sold

1991 Gts-T Sold

1989 Gts-T Sold

1992 GT-R What did i get myself into again...

Depends on the car and type of tires. If it's crappy tires that are worth 70$ then I wouldn't, but if it's 250$ tires off your Skyline then it might be worth looking into. Considering you'll have to change 2 tires to keep them paired, that's an easy 500$+ cost.
    R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

well your insurance should pay for it after you have paid your deductible because the cops caught them... i suggest you talk to your insurance company...

also you could take them to small claims court since you would be seeking a rather low monetary amount... and you dont need a lawyer for that
      How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
      \'03 Dodge SX2.0
      \'90 GTR32

Comment

Or you could have asked the officers nicely if they could hold him while you kicked him in the balls repeatedly untill he passed out. Some cops I know would gladly assist you with that......LOL.

Getting money out of a scumbag is pretty hard, insurance should cover it without you having to pay a deductible, they would bill the perp. for it. Is it private insurance in NB?

Jon.
        Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Working...
        X