In Alberta and driving a JDM ? Read!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Alberta and driving a JDM ? Read!

I would encourage anyone in Alberta to contact your member of parliament ASAP before they accomplish what they are trying... Alberta transportation and AMVIC are hard at work to not only prevent RHD from being sold, but being driven as well

Hi Will, I just had a quick scan through the link - can you tell me the section that it outlines banning RHD sales and driving conditions I couldnd find it and havnt got time to read the entire thing.

cheers
    "LAG is the time the guy beside you thought he won"

Comment

Here's the comments:

Preferred Future
      Right hand drive vehicles will not be allowed on
      Alberta roads.

Current Situation and Gaps
      Right hand drive vehicles are being sold legally in
      Alberta. They are unsafe.

Future Actions to Fill Gaps
      Work with Alberta Transportation to change
      legislation so that right hand drive vehicles are not
      allowed to be sold or driven in Alberta.

Comment

Wow. I thought Ontario would pull this bs before Ab would.
        03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

Alberta is not actually doing anything, but it is in their plans if they can have their way. Voice your opinion and prevent this from happening. How to find your MP is in a sticky at the top of this page. Just a quick email or quick call to let them know your against it will do wonders. Enough people make a stink about it, they'll know not to try and pull a fast one.

Comment

Originally posted by will@jdmconnection View Post
            Alberta is not actually doing anything, but it is in their plans if they can have their way. Voice your opinion and prevent this from happening. How to find your MP is in a sticky at the top of this page. Just a quick email or quick call to let them know your against it will do wonders. Enough people make a stink about it, they'll know not to try and pull a fast one.
            Just like it worked in quebec... oh wait, it didn't.
            Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
            Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
            Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
            Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
            Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
            White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
            lol

Comment

Didnt work in quebec because its quebec... Its not over in quebec either and behind the scenes people are fighting the saaq

Comment

On a serious note though, any shops in alberta do RHD to LHD conversions so I don't lose my car? You can't stop them...
                Silver 1989 GTR. Sold

lol

Comment

My car will stay ns plated AMVIC can suck it
                  Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

Originally posted by NismoS-tune View Post
                    On a serious note though, any shops in alberta
                    do RHD to LHD conversions so I don't lose my car? You can't stop them...
                    Can't stop Amvic, you bet we can and very easily mind you. Can we stop an illegal ban, yes again!

Comment

I'm on it Will. let me know if we're doing another rally this year. I'm in.
                      1991 HCR32

*edit 1991 SR32

Comment

Originally posted by NismoS-tune View Post
                        On a serious note though, any shops in alberta do RHD to LHD conversions so I don't lose my car? You can't stop them...
                        pfff, that kind of attitude is how they get away with this crap. we put a cork in these guys once before (before your time) and we can do it again.

Its the government we're talking about, a democratic one too. Not the Ming Dynasty
                        1991 HCR32

*edit 1991 SR32

Comment

Originally posted by Paradis View Post
                          pfff, that kind of attitude is how they get away with this crap. we put a cork in these guys once before (before your time) and we can do it again.

Its the government we're talking about, a democratic one too. Not the Ming Dynasty
                          Before my time? I had a GTR since 95, I don't remember any issues.
                          Silver 1989 GTR. Sold

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Paradis View Post
                            I'm on it Will. let me know if we're doing another rally this year. I'm in.
                            Good to hear it and great to hear from you Chris. I'll let you know what direction this is going and what plan of action is in the works.

Comment

Ha! And people said this **** wouldn't spread across Canada.

I will say it again. Good luck.
                              R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
                              http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

Working...
                              X