Insurance/aircare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance/aircare

okay so not so funny story i have been quite busy with work over the last three weeks and have been unable to get my car aircared since it was getting work done to it while i was working. Now since it's past the 9 i figure i can apply for a temporary permit/day insurance to drive it to an aircar facility then wheather or not it passes get another permit/ day insurance to drive it to the shop and ask them to help pass it to get it insured. If this is the case will i need another temp insurance to drive to bcca to renew my insurance. I'm pretty sure i will require three temporary day insurance.

if it passes you only need 1 permit

if it doesnt pass you will need 1 permit to get it to the aircare where it fails then you drive it to the shop you mentioned and drop it off, arrange this with them of course... after they have helped fix what ever issue you had with the fail you get 1 more temp permit to take to the aircare again... rinse repeat if it fails again....

you will not need to get a day permit to take it in to get insured, just bring down your paper work showing the aircare pass and your old insurance papers and re-insure like normal...

also, you can only have one temp permit at anyone time... so you can not get one for say the 15th and have a seperate one for the 16th and another one for the 17th.... if you're lucky you might be able to get a few days worth of insurance to accomidate the driving you need to do, but they are fairly jerkoff about doing that...

if you're reallllllly lucky the shop you have it could put shop plates on it and take it to the aircare and get it all done that way then you can just get insurance after its passed....
    How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
    \'03 Dodge SX2.0
    \'90 GTR32

Comment

Working...
    X