Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any confermation?

Hey guys,

I hate to start a rumour thread, thats not what im trying to do.

I've been hearing just lightly here and there that they (MPI) are going to be banning rhd in Winnipeg/Manitoba.

I don't know if this is true, but i was wondering if any fellow peggers or members had any information on this?

As it sits, my car is not registered, was only running temp on it from the time i bought it to the time i parked it, so im wondering if maybe getting a safety before spring and registering it asap would be smart.

Thanks for any input,

Anthony
    Originally posted by Paradis
    ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

havent heard anything but post this up on ivoac.ca site in the rumors section might find something there...
    How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
    \'03 Dodge SX2.0
    \'90 GTR32

Comment

This is why Manitoba can't seem to keep young professionals, **** like this doesn't help, if this does happen im outta here.

where did you hear this from anyway?
      NEPTUNE OPTIMUS MAXIMUS

Comment

I heard from a good friend chris and since he brings in lots if cars and parts he would know but it still hasn't happend yet and he is still bringing cars in although he had a hard time getting my buddies s14 silvia safetied cuz of dot no one wanted to touch it
        Last edited by Nismo_line; 12-13-2010, 03:11 PM.
        Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
        http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

Jeeze, Manitoba's turning into quite the fun province now, isn't it? :S
          Originally posted by kengeroo
          that's what I thought when I opened the package..
          ...don't drink and ebay
          '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

This place is a **** hole, seriously, the only good thing about this province is the car scene, and affordable schooling. other than that nothing. MPI is a bunch of Nazi's. And yeah, i heard it from chris as well, his name on here is Turbo_CRX or something like that, He told a friend to tell me not to buy my skyline, and i saw him make a comment on facebook about it the other day, so i t had me thinking again.

Comment

Come over to Ontario! We're cool with JDM's still, and it'd be nice to have some more kicking around :P Insurance is just the hard part :\
              ...don't drink and ebay
              '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

dont you guys have emmisons tests in Ontario......... if so i would be screwed if i ever moved there lol
                NEPTUNE OPTIMUS MAXIMUS

Comment

Pfft. E-Tests aren't that bad :P Throw a cat on, get 'er done, test pipe back on
                  ...don't drink and ebay
                  '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

lol i just realised i spelt the title wrong. oops!

Comment

Originally posted by Snake556 View Post
                      Come over to Ontario! We're cool with JDM's still, and it'd be nice to have some more kicking around :P Insurance is just the hard part :\
                      SK and BC, are the easiest provinces to safety and insure jdm's right now, as we have provincial insurance. Alberta is still going strong.

Move here.
                      BNR32- Sold
                      1998 Evolution V

Comment

Originally posted by quadracer111 View Post
                        SK and BC, are the easiest provinces to safety and insure jdm's right now, as we have provincial insurance. Alberta is still going strong.

Move here.
                        We have provincial insurance here too, except they think they can run the world!

Comment

Down with democracy! Мое скоростное судно полно угрей!

Or at least, down with insurance companies that think they rule everything...
                          ...don't drink and ebay
                          '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Iv called mpi on this matter and they told me that they will still be insuring rhd vehicles for a while to come, the hard part is finding a safety cuz most shops in this pos city refuse to touch a rhd cuz they're all scared of legal matters

Comment

I know, im gonna try my hardest to find a blind safety! and then if i get caught, i'll deal with mocking the car up. untill i have to, i don't want to make the car look ugly. i have all neceseery parts to make the car pass dot, accord headlights, extra set of tails to use trailer lights on, side markers etc. the only think i need to worry about is the exhaust and suspension (unadjustable coilovers) but those can be dealt with when the time comes.

Comment

Working...
                              X