Importing VS already in canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing VS already in canada

I'm looking to get my hands on a skyline GTR. I'm more or less new to this but I'm woundering if it's better for me to go threw terra2imports or looking for a secondhand skyline already in Canada.

This skyline will be my DD durring summer and will no be seeing winter as it's going to be my only car.

Any advice or tips on owning / getting a skyline is very helpful. Thanks!

Read and search my friend, this site is a great resource but you will get flamed by members if you just post questions which have been discussed many times over. You should go through the stickies as they have lots of info that will be valuable to you if you are looking into buying a skyline.

To answer your questions:
    1. Skylines already in Canada are cheaper but you may want to import one if you are specific in what you want.
    2. Is it a year round DD or just a summer DD since it will be your only car? This line does not make any sense.
    3. Soooooo many tips, search my friend. Take special care to look at types of repairs required, cost of repairs/parts, and insurance issues, these cars are not light on the pocketbook when they break.

Good luck
    1994 R32 GT-R V-Spec II

Originally posted by aN4rk1
    Like frig, is it really that hard to spell properly on the "internetz"?? I don't know whether these guys just choose to spell like that or don't know HOW to spell...either way...WTF?

Comment

Working...
    X