Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exemption table / error 163 service ontario

so i have gotten error 163 for both my skylines at the ministry

service ontario/mto claimed " we cant confirm your insurence as its not linked in the system"

i had a confirmation sheet , pink slip and faxed a copy directly to the agent at the counter as i was there.

"no it needs to be updated in the system"

i wait 48hrs

same thing but now they say "your insurance needs to add you to the exemptiion table

and then wait 24 hrs to update the system"

they had the apperisal , i had to resubmit bill of sale , and picutres of the chassis vin and plate

i now strongly feel that the err163 is a rhd thing and has nothing to do with insurance

make sure insurance has ;correct chassis vin , registeration info, chassis pic, plate pic, copy of bil of sale/invioce/lading, and tha the info on your documents is matching

OMG Ontario sucks
    03 lancer dead
    68 gmc w/355 cid rice killer
    05 chevy silverado L33
    2010 crv Wife's ride
    1987 Harley Softail custom

Comment

Here you go:

1994 R32 GT-R V-Spec II

Originally posted by aN4rk1
      Like frig, is it really that hard to spell properly on the "internetz"?? I don't know whether these guys just choose to spell like that or don't know HOW to spell...either way...WTF?

Comment

Go to another MTO. They can override the system with the pink slip. Worse case they will need to call it in.*
        90 R32 GTS-T
        93 JZX90
        04 Dodge 3500 work slut

Comment

Originally posted by belontay_type-m View Post
          Go to another MTO. They can override the system with the pink slip. Worse case they will need to call it in.*
          That doesnt work for everyone, they couldnt for me, I tried. You might as well get yourself on the exception list, you will have to do it eventually anyway. Follow what people said in the vin exception thread and you should be fine.
          1994 R32 GT-R V-Spec II

Originally posted by aN4rk1
          Like frig, is it really that hard to spell properly on the "internetz"?? I don't know whether these guys just choose to spell like that or don't know HOW to spell...either way...WTF?

Comment

Working...
          X